• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First pic of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Fork

I lol'd hard at all the responses towards my Maggie thing. Look, I know Maggie has dem jowels/dripping face but even with that I still think she looks better than Hathaway. I don't know what it is people see in Anne. I see a goofy Julia Roberts and it's so off putting. I just really can't stand Hathaway's face. She looks like the type of girl in grade school that reminded the teacher we had homework on Friday and would piss everyone off. Also bright red clown lipstick is awful.

Carbonox

Angry Fork said:
I lol'd hard at all the responses towards my Maggie thing. Look, I know Maggie has dem jowels/dripping face but even with that I still think she looks better than Hathaway. I don't know what it is people see in Anne. I see a goofy Julia Roberts and it's so off putting. I just really can't stand Hathaway's face. She looks like the type of girl in grade school that reminded the teacher we had homework on Friday and would piss everyone off. Also bright red clown lipstick is awful.

I've seen potatoes that look hotter than Maggie. I fail to see how she looks better than Hathaway but different strokes for different folks. I don't find Hathaway hot mind you, but she's a 'pretty' woman.

Angry Fork said:
Anne Hathaway resembles a human. Maggie looks like a frog.

Maddness

Carbonox_Ratchet said:
I've seen potatoes that look hotter than Maggie. I fail to see how she looks better than Hathaway but different strokes for different folks. I don't find Hathaway hot mind you, but she's a 'pretty' woman.

Nolan's female casting choices seem pretty obvious to me. In a realistic gritty world there are no hot chicks. Especially not for Billionaire playboys.

Maddness said:
Nolan's female casting choices seem pretty obvious to me. In a realistic gritty world there are no hot chicks. Especially not for Billionaire playboys.
Also, it's perfectly realistic for a man to dress up as a bat and fight crime, but catburglers dressing up in a cat costume is pushing the envelope.

Angry Fork

Carbonox_Ratchet said:
I wouldn't put either in hot category but I'm just saying if I had to choose who I'd rather watch on screen it would be Maggie without a doubt.

Replicant

New pic still look like they came out Spy Kids 3 instead of Batman.

KeeSomething said:
Also, it's perfectly realistic for a man to dress up as a bat and fight crime, but catburglers dressing up in a cat costume is pushing the envelope.

Well at least the stunt woman looks more convincing as a cat burglar. Wish I can say the same thing about Hathaway. And fuck this reality BS. We're talking about a man dressing up as a large bat walking around on a street.

It's only coincidence he resembles a bat because his ears are really high frequency microphones and his cape is a gliding device.

Maybe Selina's gonna want a set of microphones also.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
bangladesh said:
It's only coincidence he resembles a bat because his ears are really high frequency microphones and his cape is a gliding device.

Xwvsk.png

Ellis Kim

Banned
lol, skin-colored goggle straps.

I still wait to see normal PR photos for the full costume. I like Anne Hathaway so that makes me a little biased, though confused at her role.

Angry Fork said:
I lol'd hard at all the responses towards my Maggie thing. Look, I know Maggie has dem jowels/dripping face but even with that I still think she looks better than Hathaway.
I'm not a big Hathaway fan infact I dont like her at all, she's sexually-awkward and always smug in interviews but no... just... No.

Maddness

Replicant said:
New pic still look like they came out Spy Kids 3 instead of Batman.

Well at least the stunt woman looks more convincing as a cat burglar. Wish I can say the same thing about Hathaway. And fuck this reality BS. We're talking about a man dressing up as a large bat walking around on a street.

I wish they had gone with Killer Croc over this Bane horse shit.

I wanted to see how the shot would look with the typical Batman hue, adjusted lighting and motion blur, so here it is!:

cat_edited.jpg

A bit of an improvement :)

Lunchbox

Banned
this will bury the batman series for awhile like spiderman 3

and im quite happy about it. all the joker shit on the net after dark knight got on my nerves

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
trudderham said:
I wanted to see how the shot would look with the typical Batman hue, adjusted lighting and motion blur, so here it is!:

cat_edited.jpg

A bit of an improvement :)

Part of me wants to believe that's Michelle Forbes, but I know it isn't.

The internet never fails at forgetting in record time. You'd think people would give Nolan the benefit of the doubt at this point. I think he's earned it.

G-Fex

Treefingers said:
I'll get the crow ready

It is a stunt double

Nope he's right it will.

Cause it'll turn out Bane killed Bruce's parents and he just couldn't remember that part.

Then he will fight Bane using the VENOM serum which makes him go into a emotional driven uncontrollable rage, nearly killing Bane. Then he will have to fight Bane again in a construction site with uh...(insert villain here) and Catwoman will come at the last second cause he said some bad things to her earlier and beat her up a bit also scarring her face with a bat bomb during his venom fueled rage. And she'll help take down Bane and co. and then she'll unexpectedly die and Bane will be like "I didn't want it to happen this way, I didn't have a choice" Then Batman will go "We all can make choices" then he forgives him and like him and Mary Jane cry for a while then a funeral and then the series gets rebooted.

A Bat Credit Card

bluestuff

love how the man who made the two best comic book movies ever, hell even two great movies in there own right, has absolutely no benefit of the doubt regarding still shots from a yet unreleased movie......

Prine said:
This is what i keep telling myself with all the cheese being present. He crafted a believable Batamn universe, all these OTT characters, at this very moment feels like the next movie will lose that. Which would be a great shame.

/paranoid
This. Oh god what is happening!

Lunchbox said:
this will bury the batman series for awhile like spiderman 3

and im quite happy about it. all the joker shit on the net after dark knight got on my nerves

Yeah right. It's not going to be as huge as the Dark Knight, of course. But it will do great at the box office and at the very least have okay reviews (will stay fresh on rotten tomatoes).

Spider-Man 3 really didn't bury the Spider-Man franchise even, and it was a piece of shit. The time between SP3 and Amazing Spider-man is only like a year longer then the time between Dark Knight and DKR. With Nolan and Bale already set to be done after this, I'm sure Warner Brothers has some tentative plans on what they'll do with the franchise summer of 2015-2016-ish (Batman Beyond).

Medalion said:
@RankoSD

Posting NSFW does not give you the right to post links to nudity either

I think he may be a viral marketer for DKR. I am more excited to see the movie suddenly.

legacyzero

Banned
RankoSD said:
Damn it, I love her eyes and that wide smile.

Untitled-3.gif

Sorry, edited...

It may be ban worthy, but the fact that Anne Hathaway is probably the sexiest being on the face of the Earth cancels the ban out IMO LOL.

way more

"Her lipstick is too red!" "Her hair is too long?"

Jesus, do you guys watch the movies like Joan Rivers on Oscar night?

I think Anne hathaway is incredibly cute. But she was not what came to mind for Catwoman. Though I could say the same for heath ledger as Joker.

But she looks absolutely ridiculous in these pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom