• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First pic of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
Oh you.

The picture in the op is real and official.

The full body shot of "Catwoman" standing up is a fake photoshop.
The mugshot is obviously fake too, cmonson.jpg

omnomis said:
Rocksteady nailed her look for Arkham City.

317jtqf.jpg

Just a teeny bit grittier version of Hughes' art. Hathaway needed goddamn short hair in this movie. Riding around on a B(C)at-Pod with a long ponytail and no cap is gonna look dumb as hell.

I hate Rocksteady's character designs, they don't look right, they don't look human.

FStop7 said:
I really liked the way Hamill played Joker in Arkham Asylum. I thought it was very true to Alan Moore's characterization of the Joker in Killing Joke, which has always been the "definitive" image of the character to me. More grim than the TAS characterization but without the negative baggage normally tied to "darker and edgier".

I thought Ledger's Joker was great, especially the "look at me" scene. That was the pinnacle, IMO. But Hamill has owned the character for a longer time and it really showed in his voice work in Arkham.

Back on topic - I really hope TDKR turns out to be good. Some of these stills look goofy without context.

Hamill plays more of a cartoon Joker, it wouldn't work in films, I'm not sure it even worked all that well in Arkham Asylum, the only character that I thought worked in Arkham Asylum was scarecrow.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Catwoman driving a giant motorcycle? Ugh.

And she should have had short hair.

Seriously those pictures make it look like she might be Horsewoman.

G-Fex

Ether_Snake said:
Catwoman driving a giant motorcycle? Ugh.

And she should have had short hair.

Seriously those pictures make it look like she might be Horsewoman.

She's not even playing card games on it, lame.

Jeels

Probably the worst rendition of cat woman.

Looks like princess diaries Hathaway accidentally got caught up in the batman universe, not cat woman.

way more

Ugh, Bane's faux fur jacket now a catwomen with saturated red lipstick. And that hair!!!!!!! The Begins series has never been known for is sense of style but I'm afraid I need to just boycott this one.

I might have missed it somewhere in this thread, but here's a video of the stuntwoman hitting the camera during filming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXbdotM9JxQ

mac said:
Ugh, Bane's faux fur jacket now a catwomen with saturated red lipstick. And that hair!!!!!!! The Begins series has never been known for is sense of style but I'm afraid I need to just boycott this one.

thatll show em

jett

D-Member
G-Fex said:
I'm surprised Bale didn't chew her out over that.

I guess it's just his scenes he cares about.

Trashing cameras is a-ok in Bale's book. It's trashing lights where you have to be careful.

Dan Yo

Banned
2th said:
id still screw her into next week. anne hathaway is gorgeous.
I'm sure she's happy to hear that she's in the same company as 95% of the women you've seen.

Anyway, nerdiest looking Catwoman ever.

Hathaway's hot but I can't see her as Catwoman. She should stick to nice girl roles. Plus those goggles look dumb. I hope you know what you're doing Nolan.

X-Frame said:
Anne's body looks so soft in that picture above.

You'd think she would've been working out for this role ..

She's all wrong for Cat Woman. I've been saying that since day one. She's too young, she's not sultry enough, and it looks like she has made no effort to get into athletic physical shape. Cat Woman was always supposed to be a contemporary of Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom