• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First pic of Anne Hathaway as Catwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mononofu said:
1080033_o.gif

I would eat her up.
Is this moe?

eastmen

Banned
ThisWreckage said:
She's all wrong for Cat Woman. I've been saying that since day one. She's too young, she's not sultry enough, and it looks like she has made no effort to get into athletic physical shape. Cat Woman was always supposed to be a contemporary of Batman.

why are you guys complaining . After maggie in the last movie they could put me (280lbs 6'4 male) in the catwoman suit and it be an improvement in the hotness factor of the movie .

At least Annie's face doesn't look like its melting off her

temp

posting on contract only
revolverjgw said:
Hathaway is looking soft, yes. Give me a week with that soft milky white body and I'll give her an exhausting workout
Haha a whole week? Damn, man

overcast

I NEED SCISSORS said:
So both villains look terrible.

Oh well, Batman had a good run.
Yeah, the other 2 have been terrible. Nolan is obviously a terrible director, the cast sucks.

That's a wrap gentlemen. Nothing to see here.

Maddness

Phonomezer said:
Anne Hathaway is very attractive but... I don't really think she has sex appeal.

Strange casting.

Agreed, she has no curves. My taste in women are fighting me on liking this casting choice.

Maddness

anyone heard this? Supposedly Tom Hardy's Bane voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6wNpKZUz9s&feature=player_embedded#at=19

LOL

and another to confirm!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR4hVwDhbIg&feature=player_embedded

Edit: There's no video. it's just audio. The 2nd clip, though, is filming of some spoiler footage and it's him talking. Oh god this is awful.

He speaks Aristocratic Old English or something. and he sounds like he's 70.

And yes, it's worse than Swear to me by a fucking mile.

Mononofu

Maddness said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6wNpKZUz9s&feature=player_embedded#at=19

LOL

and another to confirm!

Edit: There's no video. it's just audio. The 2nd clip, though, is filming of some spoiler footage and it's him talking. Oh god this is awful.

His voice will probably be enhanced in post-production, nothing to worry about.

Maddness said:

Oh my God.... Definitely waiting to see how this looks on film but Jesus. He sounds wimpy as fuck. Should i add this to the op?

Mononofu

Messypandas said:
Oh my God.... Definitely waiting to see how this looks on film but Jesus. He sounds wimpy as fuck. Should i add this to the op?

If you want more GAF overreaction I say go for it :)

Ovid

Those are just teaser pics.

I'm pretty sure this is Selina Kyle before her real transformation (at least I hope).

RevDM

Banned
Maddness said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6wNp...embedded#at=19

LOL

and another to confirm!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR4hV...layer_embedded

Aw man, I totally had a chance to be at gotham football game but I had a test that monday and needed to study over the weekend :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

extralite

Catwoman is apparently one of the most well written characters we’ve seen in these movies so far and she could potentially steal the show the way Heath Ledger did last time. She does some cool stuff in the movie like jumping out of windows and stealing the Batpod. Her back story is that she has a history of abuse and works as a stripper and is also a pickpocket.
Sounds cool, looking forward to yet another Nolan classic.

hehehe bane's voice sounds hilarious. It's just some cam footage though so it could be way off but damn that's campy as fuck. He needs a monocle.

Londa

Banned
extralite said:
Sounds cool, looking forward to yet another Nolan classic.
The difference between anne and ledger is one can actually act. She can expose her body (or more like her body double's) through out the film and it still wouldn't compeat with an actor that has real acting talent.

she was alright in that movie where she plays a drunk asshole but yeah nowhere close to Ledger. That dude was on his way to being as good or better than daniel day lewis.

Meanwhile there are so many Anne Hathaways right now.

Angry Fork

bengraven said:
LOL at people bitching about Bane's voice.

I guess the concept of ADR is foreign.
If this were a Batman by someone other than Nolan everyone would be worried. Nolan isn't incapable of fucking up, just saying. I do agree that it's too early though even if the voice does sound funny.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
bengraven said:

I doubt most people realise that the huge swathes of dialogue are all looped months after filming. You rarely hear the line in the final film as delivered on-set.

bengraven

Ushojax said:
I doubt most people realise that the huge swathes of dialogue are all looped months after filming. You rarely hear the line in the final film as delivered on-set.

Yep, that's exactly what I was saying.

Automated dialogue replacement (ADR) is the process of re-recording the original dialogue after filming for the purpose of obtaining a cleaner, more intelligible dialogue track (also known as looping or a looping session).

See: David Prowse's Darth Vader voice in the original SW.

Then again, we all just love to bitch about the smallest things.

And clearly there is a precedent!
Did Ledger’s death effect post-production at all? Did you have any ADR missing that you had to work around?

Smith: No, fortunately for us. Actually, we use a very small amount of ADR on the entire movie, mainly because Chris is a great lover of production sound. So while they were shooting he paid particular attention to make sure the Location Sound Mixer got everything he needed. Thankfully, we had nothing missing for Heath in the entire movie.
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=17228

Zabka

The Batman voice made sense when he was trying to scare people. When he was just talking to Gordon in TDK he I missed half of what he said.

Furret

Banned
bengraven said:

So you think he put on a weird pseudo-upper class accent just for a laugh, knowing he'd record it properly lately?

What's Bale's normal Batman voice? A Jerry Lewis impression?

And why would Hardy do this for a scene where's he's supposed to be encouraging audience reaction (and presumably not laughter)?

.la1n

Anne-Hathaway-Actress-The-Devil-Wears-Prada-Anne-Hathaway-s-first-major-role-came-in-the-short-lived-television-series-Get-Real.jpg

seriously guys, who would ever think she would be a good catwoman?

/sarcasm

edit: Just caught the Bane voice thing everyone is complaining about. Sounds fine to me, then again I am judging something with wind IN A FOOTBALL STADIUM FOR CHRIST SAKE.

.la1n said:
Anne-Hathaway-Actress-The-Devil-Wears-Prada-Anne-Hathaway-s-first-major-role-came-in-the-short-lived-television-series-Get-Real.jpg

seriously guys, who would ever think she would be a good catwoman?

/sarcasm

edit: Just caught the Bane voice thing everyone is complaining about. Sounds fine to me, then again I am judging something with wind IN A FOOTBALL STADIUM FOR CHRIST SAKE.

I wish she would cut her hair to AT LEAST what it looks like there... I'm not saying Hathaway isn't fucking gorgeous or can't do "sexy," but she could have at least cut her hair and hired a personal trainer to put on some muscle for the role....

Zabka

brucewaynegretzky said:
I wish she would cut her hair to AT LEAST what it looks like there... I'm not saying Hathaway isn't fucking gorgeous or can't do "sexy," but she could have at least cut her hair and hired a personal trainer to put on some muscle for the role....
Scarlett Johansson put on some muscle for Black Widow and her breasts VANISHED. I'll be damned if we lose another pair to superhero movies.

Zabka said:
Scarlett Johansson put on some muscle for Black Widow and her breasts VANISHED. I'll be damned if we lose another pair to superhero movies.

Umm Anne Hathaway isn't exactly promoting herself on her breasts. Also, I don't care about her outside of this movie enough to care. After this movie Anne Hathaway will continue to be "O that chick from that movie my sister watched when she was like 8" in all other scenarios that do not include Batman.

Zabka said:

I lol'd. We at least have Hathaway's on celluloid, in case of the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom