• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First reactions to The Fate of the Furious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
ONE LAST RIDEEEEEEEE

cccB41k.gif

People in my theater - first time I've ever seen this in a 1,000+ movies - literally JUMPED out of their seats and cheered at this moment. Like, 30+ sec of applause. Hype as all hell.

People in my theater - first time I've ever seen this in a 1,000+ movies - literally JUMPED out of their seats and cheered at this moment. Like, 30+ sec of applause. Hype as all hell.

I didn't see it in theater but I would have been cracking up if I did.

Regarding Fate, my wife cried ...Twice. then again she cries almost any movie.

Fate of the furious had me leaving with a big smile.

statham

i am gonna skip this one. i cant remember wtf happened in the last movie. Statham disappointed too. With Han and Paul Walker gone, the series needs new blood and Statham isnt doing anything for me. The rock can only do so much.

they needed a tom cruise or another A list actor like Will Smith. I guess they went for Charlize Theron but she will be just as limited in the villain role as Statham was in the last movie.

statham > tom cruise.. Even the Rock is scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom