• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fishes Play Street Fighter II

mattp

i tweeted an idea to the guy running this

put 1 tiny box on either side, if the fish swims through it it will input a random super move input macro

come on, you all know you wanna see those fish throw out some shoryukens

Remark

Banned
༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
I just loaded the stream and a fish managed to pull a grab off on the opponent. This is absolutely mental.

Well this is surprisingly fun to watch, mostly because random button presses are resulting in actual actions compared to Pokemon where it's hours of walking into walls and navigating menus. A bunch of people in the chat seem to be clamouring for a betting system for the matches which would actually be fairly interesting.

Tain

get some emulator hooks in there to detect selected characters and then load some preset special move macros

Well this is surprisingly fun to watch, mostly because random button presses are resulting in actual actions compared to Pokemon where it's hours of walking into walls and navigating menus.

Yeah I agree, there were too many things wrong with Pokemon fish, but the biggest was the endless running into walls and constant Start menu toggles. This is immediate gratification.

A bunch of people in the chat seem to be clamouring for a betting system for the matches which would actually be fairly interesting.

SaltyFish?

FluxWaveZ

This song signifies Rob's comeback, because it seems he's been getting beat so far. Maybe he's given up. Looks like he's sleeping.

Holy crap, this match is amazing. Those crouch dodges and jumps.

Ferrio

Banned
I asked about setting up Fish vs Twitch format:

" Fishplaystreetfighter: @Ferrio80 Yeah I've heard that suggested a couple times, we shall see.."

Top Bottom