• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

pulga

Banned
1325370451007_8380903.png

SHarris78

My God we suck so bad these days, i almost want to get relegated so that half the shitty players we've got could bugger off and we could get a manager who could do something truly sensational like, ooo i don't know, have a plan B perhaps when things aren't working out to well.

Shelvey, lol.

SHarris78

Shelvey is Swansea's best player outside of the back 4

Think of that.

Thats a scary thought indeed.

I wish commentators would stop going on about the Swansea style of play, the neat triangles and tidy passing passages we have become 'famous' for disappeared during last season. Now we only have decent possession stats because all of our neat passing along the back four. Boring as fuck.

Dzeko has always been the City player that I've most coveted. Never understood why every time I hear about him it seems to be in the context of the fans hating him and the manager trying to get rid of him.

dc89

Dzeko has always been the City player that I've most coveted. Never understood why every time I hear about him it seems to be in the context of the fans hating him and the manager trying to get rid of him.

He's a good player but I don't think he's right for our team. We don't play to his strengths.

Salvadora

Really? I would take players like Kompany, Aguero and Toure well before taking Dzeko.

Maybe the fans are just spoilt.

Feorax

Looking at Yaya and Fernandinho today makes me wonder why we feel we need a player like Lucas in every game. Whilst there are certain PL games where someone breaking up the play from midfield is undoubtedly useful, sometimes it's better to have 2 sharing the workload and giving each other opportunities to get forward.

Top Bottom