• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

bjnvrm8.gif

What am I witnessing?

spidye

Go watch Bayern getting fucked by your fellow countrymen.

There are no Austrians playing for Salzburg, are there?

I have seriously no idea :lol

didn't even care for salzburg before this match but I hope they destroy any plans pep had with this team. he should just continue how they played before and not start shitty tactics halfway through the season

Suen

Modric has become so fucking good

im so grateful for khedira's injury, modric/illarra/xabi have proven they don't need him to anchor the midfield against most teams. we'll see when we come up against stronger sides further down the CL campaign
As harsh as it sounds Khedira injury has kind of been a blessing in disguise. Or well I guess Modric and Alonso were always going to be there so it wasn't as if we were in a dangerous situation. Still, this has given Modric and Illara more play time and both are showing some great play, especially the former. If Modric is anything to go by I can only imagine how Bale will be next season once he's settled down as good as Modric has. After all both of them had no pre-season activity.

Kiraly

ANGELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DI MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom