• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes on today

Genuinely not sure what to make of this farce anymore, all i know is that we had 4 players playing today who offered us nothing and continue to be a detriment to the team.

I've only just seen the result been at work all day.

What the fuck happened?

faridmon

I think it's likely that he's fit to play, but needs gametime to get back on form. Starting against Liverpool away was perhaps a silly place to have him take his first step back to being back to normal, but Villa at home is fair enough imo

I still think he is playing with a knock. Remember when they said he would actually be out for 6 weeks?

The plan was to get him fit for the Spurs match.

iQCKJNF82vDT1.gif

dsadsasd6xjx8.gif

and so on.

I've never been as happy to see Bayern score as when Muller just pushed him away lol

Makes my blood boil, honestly.

Kevin Philips, still winning games. What a guy.

Marc

Wow, Moyes... wow.

United have to cut their losses at this point, CL seems beyond them as this was the type of game they needed to get a run going. Losing out on that CL money, things can quickly sour.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Stupid fucking Jordi Alba

YOUR TATTOOS SUCK AND YOU'RE A SHITTY DEFENDER YOU STUPID CUNT

Now one of the Madrid dogs will be top of the table

wedward

Wenger must really rate Kim lol.

This whole thing makes zero sense.

If Wenger rated Kim he would have signed him at some point over the past 7 years. He was at Lyon. All Lyon players are for sale at the right price.

If he wanted a body right now because Rasmey is out he wouldn't have bought an injured Kim. If he isn't worried about being short in mid right now, why buy one at all?

I think we will be fine as long as Jack doesn't get hurt again.

Ox Arteta against CP. Jack will be back for Liverpool. Jack Arteta for Liverpool and Man U. Then Flamini is back. Ramsey should be back after the first Bayern game. We should be ok.

Unless Jack gets hurt.

he will :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Today's performance really worried me. Hull are very good at home, conceding just 9 goals, but I never felt like we were in control of the game at any time.

We really need to get our injured players back, Dembele, Sandro and Townsend are going to come straight into this time and hopefully they can fix some of the problems. It was just too jittery today, nobody looked confident. Perhaps that's inevitable when you've just lost 5-1.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I've only just seen the result been at work all day.

What the fuck happened?

We got Stoked and didnt have the quality to score the goals we needed, they pushed hard, fouled often and got the most wicked of deflections for the first goal. They they sat back, wasted time, feined injuries and when we got the ball harried us as much as they could. The irony was they were going in so hard on us they kept injuring their own players. Our chances unfortunately fell to the worst and most ineffective players on the pitch, Evra had a nightmare, Cleverely was anonymous, Wellbeck didnt touch the ball more than twice. Moyes made horrible substitutions, he put Rooney in CM and brought Wellbeck on to take his spot, he then took RvP off late and put Hernandez on.

Wilbur

Banned
Went for a walk round the block and had a sad wank. This is my life now.

What infuriates me more than anything in that game was Evra's offside. So far off. How does he deem that an acceptable place to be? How does Cleverley seem that an acceptable pass to make? So careless. They just don't give a shit. It's so disappointing.

We got Stoked and didnt have the quality to score the goals we needed, they pushed hard, fouled often and got the most wicked of deflections for the first goal. They they sat back, wasted time, feined injuries and when we got the ball harried us as much as they could. The irony was they were going in so hard on us they kept injuring their own players. Our chances unfortunately fell to the worst and most ineffective players on the pitch, Evra had a nightmare, Cleverely was anonymous, Wellbeck didnt touch the ball more than twice. Moyes made horrible substitutions, he put Rooney in CM and brought Wellbeck on to take his spot, he then took RvP off late and put Hernandez on.

Ugh that sounds horrorible, well it was stoke the fucking inbread cunts.

Evra can fuck off.
Cleverly ain't even good enough for back up for us.
Rooney at CM sounds a like a great way to piss him off enough to make him leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom