• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

longdi

Banned
Its the playing style. Doesn't really suit these kind of players. Mata has to come into his own half to pick the ball up. Needs to change.

at least mata brings the ball forward more than kagawa who seems to prefer passing to the sides too often.

pulga

Banned
DIBS ON THE NEXT THREAD

WC3KSzs.gif

im accepting thread title suggestions at this point in time :3

Scum

I swear to God, if we lose tomorrow and nullify our result against Everton/let Man Utd and Spurs off the hook, something will be broken. I'm petrified. This is our chance to stamp our authority before the home games against the really tough teams start. We need 4th, we need Suarez, we need to progress, and this is our biggest chance to take a step back towards the CL since we've been out of it

I miss the CL like fucking crazy, and I'll miss Suarez just as much if he leaves. Make me smile, B-Rod. Don't let Ian 'The Albatross' Ayre keep us down.

Stop worrying.

Stubo

OykJWhT.png

I'll wait until this time next year to start making such comments, but lol at this.

Edit: "Played well" is a serious attempt to change my tune. Needs his eyes checked.

K1LLER7

at least mata brings the ball forward more than kagawa who seems to prefer passing to the sides too often.
He doesn't do it as often, but I think he's more the type of player who needs movement around him. He'll never look good in a team which has little reliance on movement. I think both playing together would work well, and it would actually help each of them.

Fergie

Banned
Yep, that is Moyes alright.

Meh, he need Fellaini to come back and the United's season is officially on.
Of course injuries don't help, but it does show the CM and LB are incredibly huge weakness.

I would love Fellaini to start and accompany Carrick, Clev is pure shit.

Ashes

Banned
If playing well against stoke means losing 2-1, then perhaps he isn't right for Utd. Then again, I doubt he can say he screwed up.

pulga

Banned
It's not only Moyes breaking records

@MisterChiping: We've been witnesses of something UNIQUE: Messi has lost an official match at Camp Nou after scoring for the first time in his whole career. 99 wins, 7 ties and 1 defeat.

only-dreams-now.gif

I think my United fan friends has finally loss it, they are now claiming united is definitely gonna win Champions League and get qualification now.

GHG

If playing well against stoke means losing 2-1, then perhaps he isn't right for Utd. Then again, I doubt he can say he screwed up.

Mourinho says when he's screwed up. He'll also say when the players have screwed up.

Moyes is living in dreamland.

Eh, whatever helps him sleep at night I guess.

Meier

I kinda wanna laugh at Arsenal for the story about Kim being out for 2-3 months after getting hurt in his first training session, but it happened to Demichelis too and really fucked us (Javi Garcia at CB.. nightmare fuel) so I can only feel slightly bad for both them and the player.

Edit: Looks like he had the injury already and they still signed him on loan. Alright, now I don't feel bad at all.

Tc91

so whats up unitedbros

you still want moyes? still think he "deserves" time?

he's shit. no amount of time will change that. longer you keep him, the longer itll take for you to get back into cl spots

No point in even debating if he'll get sacked or not cause it isn't going to happen (yet) but I want him gone yeah.

If we was playing attractive football but not getting the results I'd give him another season but it's just absolute dogshit. Shit tactics, shit luck, shit players, shit manager.

faridmon

Of course injuries don't help, but it does show the CM and LB are incredibly huge weakness.

I would love Fellaini to start and accompany Carrick, Clev is pure shit.

I still think that you still haven't fielded the most complete starting 11 yet. Some people come back from injuries, others gets injured. But again, you will have injuries as long as Moyes insists on hos rigorous training regime he was very well know here at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom