• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman

What an uninspired performance. Adam completely ran the show to be fair, Stoke thoroughly deserved it. These performances are really worrying me...

Fergie

Banned
No words.

Unlucky with injures and the system is still absolutely crap.

Moyes will never learn and change.

Will still play the same players, will still make the baffling subs.

Whatever, can't be summer soon enough.

Barzul

"This is an update for the fans about my current situation. I have kept quiet all this time out of respect and loyalty for the club and as agreed with Mr. Gazidis and Mr. Wenger, but since there is so much speculation in the media, I think it is fair for you guys to know what`s really going on at the moment.

As announced earlier this year I had a meeting with the Boss and Mr. Gazidis after the season.

This was a meeting about the club`s future strategy and their policy. Financial terms or a contract have not been discussed, since that is not my priority at all.

I personally have had a great season but my goal has been to win trophies with the team and to bring the club back to its glory days.

Out of my huge respect for Mr. Wenger, the players and the fans I don`t want to go into any details, but unfortunately in this meeting it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal FC should move forward.

I`ve thought long and hard about it, but I have decided not to extend my contract.

You guys, the fans, have of course the right to disagree with my view and decision and I will always respect your opinions.

I love the club and the fans, no matter what happens. I have grown up and became a man during my time with Arsenal FC.

Everybody at the club and the fans have always supported me over the years and I have always given my all (and more) on and off the pitch.

I am very proud of being part of this fantastic club for the last 8 years. As soon as Mr. Gazidis is back from his 2-week holiday in America further meetings will follow and I will update you if and when there are more developments."
AzsXOwRCcAAoJ50.jpg:large

pulga

Banned
wes ban me again

let kipless back so he can kill us all again

i cant take this anymore

im so sad sky wasnt showing the united game

im so sad i decided to take a 2 hour nap

barca dead

united losing to fucking stoke at home

why did i sleep

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

City are absolute favourites against Barca, I don't give a fick how many points they have in La Liga.

Madrid have got it now, Barca bottled it. They have to win at the Bernebeau to stand a chance

Arnie

Well done Stoke and Hull, shame about Villa.

Saying that I never really believed Spurs or United have enough in their squad to make the push for fourth. So in that respect nothing changes today. The only positive I can take is that Everton never looked completely comfortable and managed to nick it with a set piece, despite Villa posing little threat whatsoever.

Suen

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE!!

Mata

RVP

Adnan

United-GAF: OMG MATA!!! OMG RVP-MATA-ADNAN HNNNNNNG!

PuNNWnX.png

moyes-united-po-620x350.png

Too much for me United-GAF, can't handle this :lol

#Dead

Scum

Absolutely the worst game of the season for me. Fuck me, I am fuming. Gonna need to step away from the computer, go do something else for a bit.

See you later, lads.
Stay safe,Wilbz. Behave yourself.

No words.

4-3-1-2 will solve many a problem.

Leg-End

I don't see how Moyes can remain, it's not just the losing which is already pretty unbelievable for a side of this quality but the football is directionless, the inspiration is nowhere to be seen and he continues to use his subs the wrong way.

Anytime top team in world football with the talent in the squad would sack him, he seems to have somehow convinced top reds that "next summer......ohhhhhh look out!" which is complete bollocks because if you can't get this side playing then you don't deserve a second chance.

flamini out
ramsey out
wilshere out

"we're running out of players so we need at least one new signing"

only signing is an injured player

what

i just want to understand

i genuinely do

please help me understand

We could have won the league had we made some signings. Didn't even need to be great names. Vucinic would have done nicely, but Wenger forgets he is in a title race.

I had thought we were favourites a couple of weeks ago, but the lack of reinforcements is gonna make it a lot harder now.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Evra had the worst game I have ever seen him have, his pass accuracy cannot be above 50%, twice he was in the box and decided to take 3-4 touches and then do nothing, I honestly believed he was after a penalty.

Cleverly, he is Darren Gibson, he is Keiron Richardson, he is a plethora of average players who would just about make the bench of a mid table team, he has no vision, he cant pass, he cant shoot, he cannot make snap decisions.

Wellbeck, I just dont understand how he can get to the top level and not know his position, he is a Striker who cannot shoot, who has no instincts, he is fast but ineffective, he is the Striker version of Cleverly.

Young, i said it before the game, I do not care if you score the odd wondergoal every dozen games, your contribution is miniscule and it always has been.

Smalling, Rafa, Rooney had off games

Mata played well, RvP did what was necessary.

The amount of driftwood, the amount of counterproductive players is astounding.

K1LLER7

No words.

Think I'm off the Moyes train.

Up for some FIFA 14 clubs?

confuziz

Banned
RVP Stuff ‏@RvPStuff 1m

This is the 1st time Manchester United have lost a PL match in which Robin van Persie has sccored (W22 D5 L1).

Empty

we lose a lot of football matches these days

mata was pretty bad. which isn't surprising. mou wouldn't have let him go mid-season with chelsea competing in three tournaments if he wasn't in rubbish form.

GHG

Moyes failing to win games or even look like winning games with an attack of RVP, Rooney and Mata is inexcusable.

What a waste.

Scum

Mou comes out of the deal looking like a genius. offloaded a shite player he had no use for and payed all 3 new players with his transfer fee.

Considering the amount of transfer funds he has available to him, the players he picked up are absolutely superb. I'd love to have had Zouma at Tottingham.

Ashes

Banned
Evra had the worst game I have ever seen him have, his pass accuracy cannot be above 50%, twice he was in the box and decided to take 3-4 touches and then do nothing, I honestly believed he was after a penalty.

Cleverly, he is Darren Gibson, he is Keiron Richardson, he is a plethora of average players who would just about make the bench of a mid table team, he has no vision, he cant pass, he cant shoot, he cannot make snap decisions.

Wellbeck, I just dont understand how he can get to the top level and not know his position, he is a Striker who cannot shoot, who has no instincts, he is fast but ineffective, he is the Striker version of Cleverly.

Young, i said it before the game, I do not care if you score the odd wondergoal every dozen games, your contribution is miniscule and it always has been.

Smalling, Rafa, Rooney had off games

Mata played well, RvP did what was necessary.

The amount of driftwood, the amount of counterproductive players is astounding.

Forget all that. Moyes lost the game.

Jones gets injured, bring on Welbeck when RVP and Rooney are both still on?!?!

Midfield creating chances is the issue...subs a striker and brings on another striker with 15 mins to go.

WHY?!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I still cannot fathom Mata on the wing and Rooney at central midfield while Welbeck plays off the striker. I just can't

The substitutions were terrible, he neutered Rooney and put Wellbeck in his place, Wellbeck touched the ball twice in 45 minutes, he doesnt have the spacial awareness to play in the hole and even if he did he doesnt have the passing to make chances, he is a nothing player.

I can understand not playing Adnan because Stoke gonna Stoke, they were so reckless in their challenges they injured their own players trying to hurt us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom