• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Second yellow for Jordi Alba. He is off!

ALBA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

better than any PL leftback or something

Alba gets a 2nd yellow

Suck it you fucking cunt

haha FUCK Alba. Cunt.

One of the few players in the world who I wouldn't feel at all sorry for if they missed a final through injury. Utter ratfaced little diving playacting petulant cuntstain of a wanker. Muller is GOAT for that block, fuck Messi, Maradona and Pele

5492608-Playing_dead_game-0.jpg

Hahaha fucking Alba. Little fucking cunt player. Deserves the red so bad. Valencia beating Barca at home is amazing considering how they are performing this season. Thank you Valencia, fuck off Xavi.

United losing against Stoke. This can't be more funny after how United-GAF went all nuts about Mata and now struggle against Stoke looooooooooooooooooool. Please stay for many years to come Moyes.

looooooooooool Messiiiiiiiiiiiii.

At least we know why David Ornstein deleted that tweet. Draxler pretty much shit on the idea that this is All Arsene's fault™.

edit:

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david
Clarification - Kallstrom out for at least 6 games with back injury found in medical before signing. Not done in training #afc #bbcfootball

lol...

what is the point of throwing the kitchen sink at them when the sink is made out of clay and liquid fucking SHIT

fucked over by

- injuries
- god
- inbred stoke
- our shit performances
- our shit tactics
- our shit lives
- the sun
- the moon
- the stars
- uefa
- benitez

Rafa-Benitez-3.jpg

YES HULL

If one of these 3 had to win, it was Everton

7 MINUTES WTF

Why?

those of you thinking things will get better... they won't. this is Moyes, he won't get better/smarter than this.

edit: 7 MINUTES?! fuckin manc cunts.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sherwood cost us this game. How can you not make a single sub until the 90th minute? Absolutely stupid.

Soldado and Lennon were utter shit.

Wilbur

Banned
ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

just not

our fucking

day

Fair play Stoke, fully deserved. It isn't happening for us. If we get an equaliser I'll post a tweet of me slapping my dick against a picture of Charlie Adam's head

Suen

The Barca theme playing in the background :lol :lol :lol. Messi slowly dying and bringing Barca down with him.

Now Madrid need to do their job but we're playing Bilbao so it will be tough. I hope Atletico fucks up as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom