• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

tri_willy

ib0Y6m7OKuOall.PNG

dead.

milan, you're next! :p

Blablurn

You're dead inside mate. If this doesn't enthuse you, you've lost the spark that makes football so great. Winning the treble should ignite you, but the Bundesliga is so bad, its dampened your interest.

For the first time I'm trying to be politic correct and nice and it backfires haha

Suen

I'd be suprised if they didn't demolish them.

Barca's defence is shaky and their insistence on buying fucking Neymar instead of CBs is going to be their undoing.
Neymar is goat, will team up with Messi and destroy everyone. Gareth Bench is a flop.

//FF

K1LLER7

we lose a lot of football matches these days

mata was pretty bad. which isn't surprising. mou wouldn't have let him go mid-season with chelsea competing in three tournaments if he wasn't in rubbish form.

Was probably our best player.

Created the goal, created 3-4 other chances which sadly fell to Danny f'n Welbeck.

Jarnet87

It's pathetic how much United believe they need to rely on Rooney. Moyes bending over backwards to accommodate him. Playing him out of position so he won't complain. The club meeting his insane wage demands. it's no wonder he and his agent take us for a ride every couple years.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Evra legitimately looks like he has given up, he knows his best days are behind him and he is out in the summer.

Wellbeck, Cleverly and Young though, young players, so so so ineffectual. There were 4 chances in the last 15 minutes that all 3 of them completely fucked up, just horrendous decision making, I cant fathom how they are playing for us.

Can it be tomorrow already?

I can wait tbh. Give Rodgers as much time as possible to fire them up, come out of the blocks and put our stamp on the game from the get-go. We were complacent in all areas against Villa, from the lineup to the tactics to the performances. We cannot allow it to happen tomorrow. We have a golden oppurtunity to put clear daylight between ourselves an the chasing pack, to let it slip through our fingers would be unacceptable.

Gotta stay tight at the back, authorative in the middle, sharp up top, hit the back on the net early, and no what we can to give ourselves a smooth ride. No lazy tracking. No stupid passes. No selfishness. No mercy. No Russian.

Count the cliches

Feorax

@OfficialLahii: Fuck you Mata go back to Chelsea

@Br0shua: "@OfficialLahii: Fuck you Mata go back to Chelsea" Mata assisted yr only goal, u prick! Honestly....

@OfficialLahii: @Br0shua We don't need assists, we need goals!!

Oh wow...

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Oh wow...

Mata was the only bright spark in the game, anyone could easily go to RAWK and pick the idiots posts out, sure there is enough to fill up this thread twice.

Jarnet87

Evra legitimately looks like he has given up, he knows his best days are behind him and he is out in the summer.

Wellbeck, Cleverly and Young though, young players, so so so ineffectual. There were 4 chances in the last 15 minutes that all 3 of them completely fucked up, just horrendous decision making, I cant fathom how they are playing for us.

They are English. It's a very common thread amongst EPL managers and clubs to favor shit English players instead of foreigners. Hence why they fetch insane price tags. We also have no depth. Young and Welbeck fine there is no excuse Kagawa, Januzaj hell even Buttner should get a go.

Empty

Was probably our best player.

Created the goal, created 3-4 other chances which sadly fell to Danny f'n Welbeck.

i don't disagree. the other players were either very bad, or rusty coming back from injury.

i didn't mean to single him out for criticism, just wanted to comment on 'the mata effect', which is a bit overstated. he's not in the form that will allow him to give us an ozil esque boost.

GHG

Honestly, a front 5 of Rooney, RVP, Mata, Kagawa and Januzaj all spraying passes and interchanging could be total-football esque but Moyes has the tactics of a dinosaur.

So long may it continue.

Feorax

Mata was the only bright spark in the game, anyone could easily go to RAWK and pick the idiots posts out, sure there is enough to fill up this thread twice.

Oh I know, our fanbase is full of twats too.

I just saw it on twitter and it was too good not to post.

Scum

Liverpool and Arsenal will get their 3pts tomorrow and the league positions will be set.

moyes made mata looks like shit. maybe kagawa isnt the problem...

He never was. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Moyes needs to drop his wingplay if he is to ever get back on the straight and narrow.

pulga

Banned
so whats up unitedbros

you still want moyes? still think he "deserves" time?

he's shit. no amount of time will change that. longer you keep him, the longer itll take for you to get back into cl spots

K1LLER7

i don't disagree. the other players were either very bad, or rusty coming back from injury.

i didn't mean to single him out for criticism, just wanted to comment on 'the mata effect', which is a bit overstated. he's not in the form that will allow him to give us an ozil esque boost.

Oh yeah. Never really expected him to have such an effect. Things need changing and Moyes will have to make changes to make the most out of the players we have. Starting/subbing the right players will be a nice small step.

I swear to God, if we lose tomorrow and nullify our result against Everton/let Man Utd and Spurs off the hook, something will be broken. I'm petrified. This is our chance to stamp our authority before the home games against the really tough teams start. We need 4th, we need Suarez, we need to progress, and this is our biggest chance to take a step back towards the CL since we've been out of it

I miss the CL like fucking crazy, and I'll miss Suarez just as much if he leaves. Make me smile, B-Rod. Don't let Ian 'The Albatross' Ayre keep us down.

We could buy fucking Iniesta or put Zidane in a time machine and they'd look ineffectual in this immobile no-midfield train-wreck of a system.

Ashes

Banned
I'm going to be sad when Moyes is replaced with a half decent manager

Thing is. He is a half decent manager. It's this win every game at all costs mentality that needs to go. It was the first half and he should have shored up the midfield with fletcher instead of going all guns blazing by putting Rooney in midfield and wellbeck on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom