• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a surprisingly fit title. It's the first one Milan related since I'm on Gaf and it smells of desperation and sadness. Fuck Allegri, let's all welcome our new overlord:

ibaGsXEq3id4Lo.jpg

Lambda <3 Capital letters <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LLION KING AND KING ARTURO

Not a surprise we scored off a corner not taken by Pirlo eh?

Walshy

I think Cissokho is the worst full-back I've ever seen in a Liverpool shirt that has had this many games for us.

I'd have Dossena, Degen, Kromkamp, Traore and Josemi over him every single time.

Rikkun

What an entertaining match, this time even Buffon had something to do.

EDIT: fuck me.

EDIT: oh that wasn't a penalty as I suspected.

Milan title, cool. Top 15 is pretty optimistic though, Seedorf is good but he may not be a miracle worker.

I think Cissokho is the worst full-back I've ever seen in a Liverpool shirt that has had this many games for us.

I'd have Dossena, Degen, Kromkamp, Traore and Josemi over him every single time.

So glad we dodged that transfer. The excuse we came up with was hilarious though, "teeth problems" during the medical.

Hixx

I think, with time, you've forgotten how utterly shit Dossena is.

Walshy

I think, with time, you've forgotten how utterly shit Dossena is.
I don't think you realise how shit Cissokho is. At least Dossena was alright going forward, Cissokho isn't good at anything except losing the ball, getting tackled and getting caught out of position all game.

So glad we dodged that transfer. The excuse we came up with was hilarious though, "teeth problems" during the medical.
He's awful. Lyon paid €15 million for him before they sold him to Valencia, what were they thinking?

Hixx

I don't think you realise how shit Cissokho is. At least Dossena was alright going forward, Cissokho isn't good at anything except losing the ball, getting tackled and getting caught out of position all game.

He's awful. Lyon paid €15 million for him before they sold him to Valencia, what were they thinking?

Sounds like Dossena.

Throw in a random horror tackle and, yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom