• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Footballfan, I got that platinum the other day.

in3kpVr.jpg

Going to try Peace Walker next I think.

Splatt

He already has, so much better with him in the midfield than anyone else really, the physical strength he adds alone is fantastic.

Our previous shit cunt of a national manager didn't call him into the team until last two games of the WC Qualification group stage, when all hope was lost...

I hope he chokes on his own shit at Sampdoria.

GQman2121

Banned
Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, David Luiz, Azpilicueta, Mikel, Matic; Ramires, Willian, Hazard, Eto'o

subs: Schwarzer, Cole, Lampard, Salah, Schürrle, Oscar, Torres

Honestly shocked Torres isn't starting and Ba is not even dressed. Mou clearly wants to win this cup though.

Piszczek and Schmelzer getting back in shape
Micky beasting
Aubameyang continuing to score
Jojic scoring his first goal with his first touch for BVB

HNNNNG

Kikarian

Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, David Luiz, Azpilicueta, Mikel, Matic; Ramires, Willian, Hazard, Eto'o

subs: Schwarzer, Cole, Lampard, Salah, Schürrle, Oscar, Torres

Honestly shocked Torres isn't starting and Ba is not even dressed. Mou clearly wants to win this cup though.
lol Salah

GQman2121

Banned
Amazing.

The only MGS related platinum I have is for MGS4.

Peace Walker should be fun. Game is great.

I was thinking about doing Sons of Liberty, but you have beat it a minimum of five times apparently. That's too many for me. I mean, I like the game, but that's a lot of time to spend on one game. I believe 4 is even more of a commitment so props on doing that!

I must admit I had my doubts about Aubameyang but his scoring record this season is impressive considering it's his first season for us and he didn't really play well overall. You could notice in the last few matches that Klopp improved his defensive play a lot.

Imagine if he improves his passing and actually starts playing well, too.

RSvYYCe.jpg

Like 30 seconds between those two pics :lol

L1NETT

More like Titanmeh moon.jpeg

Doesn't give me the gratification that MW2 did so far

Gratification of being annoyed, opening the disk tray and never playing it again.

Original MW or bust

---

Fuck that Utopia soundtrack is absolute boss.

When is the second series, Spring or Summer?

Facism

Titanfall with footygaf was fun.

"SHOTGUN CUNT!!!!" :lol

Woodenlung's titan kept getting mounted and he wouldn't sit still so I could shoot the prick riding him lol

khalid boulahrouz ‏@boulahrouz81 1m

#HSV ��

boulahrouz is sad guys

No shit, he's stuck in Brøndby lol

ipQSh7SFr5e9W.gif

Rancid little shit cunt he is, hope he stays there forever, he deserves Brøndby and Brøndby deserves him.

Titanfall with footygaf was fun.

"SHOTGUN CUNT!!!!" :lol

Woodenlung's titan kept getting mounted and he wouldn't sit still so I could shoot the prick riding him lol

I... I... Didn't understand at first.

GQman2121

Banned
When I think back to MW2 I just remember orange.

I remember thinking that the campaign was so fucking stupid. It only got worse in MW3. The story in COD 4 was actually pretty solid all things considered, but the next two games are some of the worst storytelling the medium has ever produced. More tunnel shooting gallery levels too.

pulsemyne

Lots of cardiff fans left before the game ended. The stadium was only half full for the match anyway. Deserved to be put out of the cup.

Arnie

He already has, so much better with him in the midfield than anyone else really, the physical strength he adds alone is fantastic.

Aye, he's been brilliant. Exactly what I meant when I've said Chelsea need to buy a midfielder for the past few years.

Despite that, though, I fancy City today. Strangely. The team and form suggests otherwise, but I think they'll fight back after the league defeat.

Linius

Tomorrow there will be a total nine ballon d'ors present at the Ajax game. Platini (3) will hand Cruijff (3) the Uefa president's award. And Van Basten (3) manages the opposing team :p

#legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom