• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
iWbz0wMZrS5CP.gif

:lol Mou

Behind in a cup game which is far from over, after already having beaten then twice in the league. Oh lol how terrible. Enjoy your midtable battle

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Never liked Halo but I totally get why everyone likes it.

I really like playing Halo campaigns co-op. Never liked the multiplayer though. I've never been good at multiplayer FPS, I can never be bothered to learn the maps.

Also I don't know if it's relevant to Halo, but I am abhorred by the whole modern "levelling up" concept built into multiplayer FPS games. I don't have time for that shit.
Leveling up is the fucking worst.

Milner has been quiet.

Liverpool got knocked out of both domestic cups last season playing or second strength sides. This season we played our first eleven versus Bournemouth.

Wonder if that will haunt Rodgers for the rest of his career, and he'll always play strong teams from now on

Yen

Wonder if that will haunt Rodgers for the rest of the his career, and he'll always play strong teams from now on

Remember Rafa's first FA Cup tie?

Hopefully by the end of the next transfer window we will have a good second side. For one thing, we'll have Suso, Wisdom, Borini and Assiadi back (though presumably one of the latter two will be sold)

The_Joker

sorry dortmund...we need points...so next week you will have to lose...thanks

NUR DER HSV!

hsv-logo-neu.jpg

i need a new team...any suggestions? must be in the bundesliga and definitely not bayern, dortmund, bremen....i'm thinking about gladbach

NUR DER HSV!

http://www.hsv.de/fileadmin/redaktion/Verein/hsv-logo-neu.jpg[IMG]

[SPOILER]i need a new team...any suggestions? must be in the bundesliga and definitely not bayern, dortmund, bremen....i'm thinking about gladbach [/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

No thanks. Jojic needs his second goal.

You should start supporting Braunschweig now, you know it makes sense.

Elchele

NUR DER HSV!

hsv-logo-neu.jpg

i need a new team...any suggestions? must be in the bundesliga and definitely not bayern, dortmund, bremen....i'm thinking about gladbach

I would follow Augsburg if I was choosing a club this season, but I don't think it will last that much for them, once the coach leaves there it goes the whole project to the trash

Marc

Only three Englishman on the field, two awful, one mediocre. Ugh :(

Want to pay my respects to Tom Finney again as his death is seemingly glossed over in this thread bar 1 or 2. One of the greatest of all time and the best English player there has been in my opinion, just slightly above the likes of Charlton, Moore and Greaves. It doesn't look like we will be getting anyone close to his class any time soon, especially looking at this game. I remember Mourinho talking out of his arse about loving English football and wanting to protect it, has never bothered with English youth. Always forced them out. One our greatest youth talents I have seen in McEachran going through the usual loaning out and benching to death until all his talent shrivels up. City are investing in their academy but so did Chelsea and yet to see them bother with bringing their youth on, so not expecting much. Maybe FFP will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom