• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... Mikel.... Enough said isn't it.

Why is he playing? He's fucking shite. He can't pass, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball, he offers the team precisely fuck all.

And we gave him a 5 year deal or whatever it was last season.

We spent £21m on Matic to not have to play that fucking dickhead, he comes on against WBA, we drop 2 points. We play him against City with a strong team we're losing. Lampard should have played.

Marc

That's the "dive"? Clearly blocked by Luiz.

Should be reviewed post match, can see a 3-4 game ban.

lol_wut_que.jpg

This isn't La Liga's nancy boys you are watching now.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
City 12 shots, 6 on target.

Chelsea 1 shot, none on target. They've been so bad, it's amazing how Mou made just one change yet it's his team who look a shadow of themselves.

Meier

Nice idea from Milner there. Something may have come from it with Aguero or maybe even Negredo in but no way Dzeko can catch up to a ball like that.

I thought he played fine. Not great, but I wasn't annoyed at him like I am often (Dzeko).

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Kinda glad city are finding some form going into the champions league, I dont want them to get rolled over, I want a good game.

How are Barca doing at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom