• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT14| Juan Flew Into The Slug's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This has been easy for City. The difference even someone as mediocre as Garcia makes, compared to Demichelis, is startling. Chelsea haven't caused a single problem.

Slight whiff of offside but it's mostly Silva's arm beyond the defender, not one you can really complain about.

hiroshawn

Banned
Selections Odds
1. Hellas Verona 5/4
Torino at Hellas Verona
2. Atalanta 29/20
Parma at Atalanta
3. Napoli 10/21
Napoli at Sassuolo
4. Udinese 37/25
Udinese at Genoa
5. Lazio 53/50
Lazio at Catania
6. Cagliari 3/5
Livorno at Cagliari
7. As Roma 1/4
Sampdoria at As Roma
8. Fiorentina 20/21
Inter Milan at Fiorentina
9. Fc Augsburg 20/33
FC Nuremberg at Fc Augsburg
10. VfL Wolfsburg 39/20
VfL Wolfsburg at Hertha Bsc
11. Real Madrid 1/6
Real Madrid at Getafe
12. Montpellier 2/1
Montpellier at Stade Rennais
Parlay Bets
12-Team Parlays 1@ $10.00
Potential Win: $26,888.69
Total Bet: $10.00
Total Potential Win: $26,888.69

This has been easy for City. The difference even someone as mediocre as Garcia makes, compared to Demichelis, is startling. Chelsea haven't caused a single problem.

Slight whiff of offside but it's mostly Silva's arm beyond the defender, not one you can really complain about.

Must be a great mental boost to see Der Michaelus playing at DM, like an risk-free invitation to go balls-out

TeddyBoy

Do Liverpool have room in the squad to give Will Hughes enough gametime to develop?

I guess we plan to buy him, and loan him to a midtable team or lower who need CM reinforcements

Haha I'm just guessing we'll rotate a bit more than we usually do. Plus we'll have some European football to think about so a bigger squad will be needed to cope with the extra games.

Marc

Why is Luiz still playing at CB, always gonna get a goal with him there. How many cleansheets has he had to his name at CB?

Salah and Torres were the wrong choices, can't believe they get on mefore Lampard to help out in midfield.

pulga

Banned
For fucks sake not another United reference in the title, FootyGAF does not revolve around that one midtable club.

Draconian

For fucks sake not another United reference in the title, FootyGAF does not revolve around that one midtable club.

ronaldo-laugh-2-cristiano-ronaldo-19817037-200-178.gif

Wes

venison crêpe

It will be changed if it is Manchester United centric again. Spruce things up folks, get creative.

Who is making the thread by the way?

bud

excellent mind games by mourinho.

diverted the attention away from his team expertly.

trailing 2-0.

stunning management.

FuturusX

Whilst we are on the subject of managers, Brendon has done a fantastic job at Liverpool. I was skeptical, I'll have to admit. I was even more skeptical after that "documentary". But some of Liverpool's performances this season have been out of this world. When Liverpool beat Arsenal 5-1. The result was shocking, but not entirely unexpected.

Job well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom