• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
-Barcelona
-Bayern Munich
-Real Madrid
-PSG
-Dortmund
-Manchester United
-Atlético Madrid
-Chelsea

I honestly think United's best hope is drawing Chelsea. The rest will destroy them.

United v Madrid pls.

I don't want Chelsea. We're gonna go out whoever we play. Give us Barca/Madrid/Bayern so I can try and get tickets and enjoy seeing whoever fucks us in the anus.

A stay of execution.

Not nearly as good a performance as the scoreline suggests.

All the same problems still present and evident, we just finished out chances this time (only one from open play lol).

TrueBlue

-Barcelona
-Bayern Munich
-Real Madrid
-PSG
-Dortmund
-Manchester United
-Atlético Madrid
-Chelsea

I honestly think United's best hope is drawing Chelsea. The rest will destroy them.

United v Madrid pls.

That's a great last eight, I don't think there's a dud draw in any of the possible matches.

Congrats United-GAF.

Wilbur

Banned
Giggs proper sly when asked about Moyes.

Just avoided the question :lol

Would you count it as an accurate pass when Young passed the water to Moyes in the 1st half?

untitled-14h8je7.gif

ShogunX

What a great result.

Can't wait to see who Moyes is drawn against.

Made up for Moyseh. His decision to include Giggseh was a master stroke and I hope he makes sure everybody knows it.

The best part about tonight is that he's now earned enough good will for losses to both West Ham and City.

subtles

I couldn't watch the match but:

Where is your enthusiasm lads? We need to protect the PL Quota.

3-0 win. Nervy, but a win nonetheless. A victory against City and the Moyes revolution begins.

What did I tell you guys? Victory against CIty incoming. #MoyesIn

Wilbur

Banned
I would like to see, in the last eight:

Borussia Dortmund vs Barcelona
Atletico Madrid vs PSG
Chelsea vs Bayern
Man United vs Real Madrid

doicare

Finally a result United's performance deserves this season. Now just waiting for the inevitable news that after a hat trick Van Persie is now seriously injured.

Arnie

Made up for Moyseh. His decision to include Giggseh was a master stroke and I hope he makes sure everybody knows it.

The best part about tonight is that he's now earned enough good will for losses to both West Ham and City.
Oh god I'm going to be 6 Guinnesses down by the time West Ham beat them on Saturday. There'll be tears of laughter and joy.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm just gonna ignore all the Moyes talk and poor performance shit for now. We're going out next round and getting fucked by City next week anyway.

REDKNAPP LOOOOOL

"you will never see a performance from a 40 year old ever again"

WHAT

We scored just 1 goal from open play. Moyes should get 0 credit for this victory.

So did Liverpool on Sunday. What an odd way to look at it.

danwarb

Finally a result United's performance deserves this season. Now just waiting for the inevitable news that after a hat trick Van Persie is now seriously injured.

Surely undeserved?

Pass Success 73% to 76%
Aerial Success 47% to 53%
Possession 49% to 51%
Shots 10 to 13

Olympiakos were just unlucky.

Wilbur

Banned
People knocking Welbeck for that miss - which I'm sure the defender got a touch on - , he's been class on and off the ball for most the match. Intelligent and skilful.

welbzzzzzzz <334334444556677

Walshy

Why would you want them to beat West Ham? City, sure, but why WHam?
Why not?

They are no threat to us in the league and a win against West Ham after the victory against Olympiakos puts them in decent form against City.

If they lose at West Ham, no way they'll get any result against City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom