• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

cremino

At least it keeps our co-efficient high-ish.

If we could get back into the CL for the season after next it might help a bit.

You need to qualify at least for the EL to keep the coefficent high. Even a if you're outside european competitions for just a year your coefficent will fall

You need to qualify at least for the EL to keep the coefficent high. Even a if you're outside european copetitions for just a year your coefficent will fall

Yah but it'll be enough to keep it high enough for Pot 2 at least. I mean you can still end up with a super hard group anyway, even if you end up in Pot 1, cos there are alot of teams in the lower pots who are very tough.

Clegg

"David is this the turning point in United's season"?

"I don't want to come out and say that this is the moment"...

"But I hope it is".

Stop the world, I want to get off.

tumblr_n2k7bmAHxk1saaejco8_250.gif
tumblr_n2k7bmAHxk1saaejco1_250.gif

tumblr_n2k7bmAHxk1saaejco5_250.gif
tumblr_n2k7bmAHxk1saaejco2_250.gif

tumblr_n2k7bmAHxk1saaejco3_250.gif
tumblr_n2k7bmAHxk1saaejco7_250.gif

tumblr_n2k7bmAHxk1saaejco6_250.gif
tumblr_n2k7bmAHxk1saaejco4_250.gif

Dedicated

Faithful

iPddLW1p7cBNK.gif

"David is this the turning point in United's season"?

"I don't want to come out and say that this is the moment"...

"But I hope it is".

Stop the world, I want to get off.

Oh for fucks sake.

Hahahahaha.

I'd rather have a Brentan answer. I'd rather have Brentan full stop. BUT I LIE. Nah I would. Maybe.

Wilbur

Banned
also, new thread soon. titles?

because im very close to just fucking picking one and laughing at the bayern gaf tears on the first page as always

If we score again, DO NOT STOP PLAYING

They didn't listen.

Pleased with the win, needed it to at least having something to play for, for another month anyway.

I think next season we have to build our defence around De Goat and Jones (Not 100% convinced by Raph but he's there for the long run). Vidic goes, Rio goes, hopefully buy a young good left back who replaces Evra over the course of the season. Might have to buy a centre back too, but Evans and Smalling can def do a job.

Also have to start thinking about Carrick going, as great as he is, he ain't the youngest and if we really want Mata and Fellaini to be first team regulars, it may mean a change in our style that would ultimately see Carrick going.

Young can fuck right off too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom