• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened with Uli and Fair Play title thing? Please.

i48rXUX1grcKE.gif

arkon

Surely you'd want United. They're one of the weakest teams, if not the weakest, left in the draw. Gives you the best possible chance of progressing.

Wilbur

Banned
guys i need help

what could be funny things for nudists to do

i was going to say "no they haven't been buying donuts" but that might be too subtle and rude for a kid's story

help

the sentence is "if you've heard that my parents have ________ , it's a lie"

Stern saying a few Bayern players have accounts in the same swiss bank as Uli. Can you imagine if they have been pulling similar shit? haha

Couldn't say I'd be surprised. Although they have to pay taxes on the money they get from Bayern and I doubt anyone of them would be smart enough to make as much money as Hoeneß on the stock market. But maybe some 100k from ads and stuff.

It's until Dortmund is eliminated from the CL. :(

But what if we win it
ibzeqCJtvoUAS9.png

Yen

I was reading Robert Kirkman's AMA and someone made a joke about a
"baby snuffer". Was there a baby zombie on the show
, I don't remember that in the 70-odd issues of the comic I read.
I stopped watching the show at early S3 because I thought it was a bit meh. The memes the show produced were far superior to the actual show.

Elchele

Newells vs Gremio (Brazil) starting now in Copa Libertadores. I can hear the chants from my apartment :)

Newells XI: Guzmán; Cáceres, López, Heinze, Casco; Villalba, Banega, Bernardi; Figueroa, Ponce, Maxi Rodríguez

Why do we have such a non-existent title?

United match was great. Still don't think it was the best performance all round but it was more than good enough for the task at hand, and that's what matters now. Players looked so much more alive and passionate than in recent games, and there were promising signs of creative and adventurous play.

I think people should stop shitting on Giggs, even if it is ironically - the guy did well tonight, picked out a couple of brilliant passes from midfield (what United are lacking) and was all over the pitch. Same with Rooney. RVP did well too, and hopefully that link up with Rooney returns to form. Think Valencia and Welbeck were fairly decent on the wing too, got a lot of possession.

I'm not about to say that all the troubles and issues are over, but turning around a 2-0 deficit and keeping a clean sheet is a promising sign.

Damn that's pretty bad.
Hubocan is a legend. He tried to come back on with 20 seconds left in added time.

Thankfully Lewacunt is suspended for the next game thanks to an earlier (hilarious) hand ball.

These supposed world class strikers just can't handle it when Hubocan shuts them down.

Suarez last year:

Y2lpdKc.gif

faridmon

Thanks for whoever I have missed their wishings of good lucks.

and congrats on Man United for going through. The underdog killing of giants one by one :p

rvy

Banned
I don't usually wish harm on players, but holy shit I hope someone punches Suárez out one of these days.
Lewa can go suck a dick, what scum.

I've invented a word for the numerous times Suarez does something and you wonder whether it's on purpose or not, and nobody will ever know for sure except for him

I call it

accimental

@rvy, Portugal invented dirty cuntiness, so you can fucking do one.

rvy

Banned
@rvy, Portugal invented dirty cuntiness, so you can fucking do one.

pls, we don't go around kicking people upside the head and walking on their backs with our cleats. We dive and cry to the ref.
Pepe is not Portuguese. Bruno Aves is a gypsy.

Hitcher pls, shut up and go back to DS II.

pls, we don't go around kicking people upside the head and walking on their backs with our cleats. We dive and cry to the ref.

Just remembered that Pepe is Brazilian, so fair enough :p

edit: You stealthy motherfucker. Portuguese slyness right there

I was just about to bring up Pepe and Bruno. Damn your clever edit.

I miss Bruno sometimes. I wish Luis Neto was more of a cunt.

rvy

Banned
Just remembered that Pepe is Brazilian, so fair enough :p

edit: You stealthy motherfucker. Portuguese slyness right there

You must understand, I saw it coming. I am the Mourinho of discussing football while you are both the Moyeezus.

I was just about to bring up Pepe and Bruno. Damn your clever edit.

I miss Bruno sometimes. I wish Luis Neto was more of a cunt.
I firmly believe that Bruno Alves either suffered child abuse or has a mild case of mental retardation.
He's the scummiest player Porto has ever produced, and that's saying something, but he always looks completely clueless while he's murdering an opposing player.

Wilbur

Banned
hold on whats wrong with being moyeezus

Is Jorge Jesus managing a Champions League quarter finalist? Did David Moyes crash out of the group stages against Olympiakos?

no

Moyeezus #six #more #years #pls

hold on whats wrong with being moyeezus

Is Jorge Jesus managing a Champions League quarter finalist? Did David Moyes crash out of the group stages against Olympiakos?

no

Moyeezus #six #more #years #pls

Top 8 in CL, top 8 in EPL (maybe). DAT MOYES

Last 20 minutes of the last TWD episode were boss, even if they displayed everything that's wrong with the way the characters act

Leaving Lizzie alone with Mica and Judith was asking for trouble

Scum

Just got in from work.

zknS7MG.png

saw the entirety of MGS:GZ on Youtube.
60 minutes. 30€.

next time i see someone bitching about incomplete EA games or nickel-and-diming Ubisoft tactics i'll stab them if i found out they bought this piece of shit.

60 minutes.

30€.

cunts.

lol

K1LLER7

Last 20 minutes of the last TWD episode were boss, even if they displayed everything that's wrong with the way the characters act

Leaving Lizzie alone with Mica and Judith was asking for trouble
Yeah, did well to catch people off guard. Really wasn't expecting that twist.

Since Season 1, the show has never been consistant. The David Moyes of Drama.

subtles

Yeah, did well to catch people off guard. Really wasn't expecting that twist.

Since Season 1, the show has never been consistant. The David Moyes of Drama.

Have you seen the similarity between Moyes' stats this season and last?

Moyes is many things. Consistent is one.

GorillaJu

guys i need help

what could be funny things for nudists to do

i was going to say "no they haven't been buying donuts" but that might be too subtle and rude for a kid's story

help

the sentence is "if you've heard that my parents have ________ , it's a lie"

Mow the lawn

Slizz

Fuckin RvP an Moyes got me frazzled. Can't be fucked to put some effort in until its the last possible competition we have a 'shot' in.

ibxb1n9aseOvOD.gif

ivI9cG4OzxwSl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom