• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not even comparable. Giggs is a way bigger cunt. Icardi got into a relationship with someones else ex wife. Ex wife. Not his brother wife. It's not as if he just went for some other players wife cause he wanted to be a cunt, and he posts photos of himself with her (and Lopez and hers kid?) so fucking what, if he's in a relationship with her that's not too bad, although a bit disrespectful. Icardi is a cunt no doubt, but what Giggs did is way way worse, really other than the instragram photos this isn't weird at all.

People keep saying that he 'stole his wife' so maybe that's why they got divorced? They're engaged now anyway LOL

and Giggs is despicable beyond belief if I'm being honest :(

Marc

Is Icardi a bigger cunt than Giggs? I know "blood is thicker than water" yadda yadda, but I don't see Giggsy running Instagram campaigns

Probably doesn't even know what that is

Or twitter

Or Internet explorer

Giggs is a way bigger cunt. He doesn't use twitter because he is an old man, if he was born twenty years later, he would be tweeting "About to take a dip" with a geolocation of his brothers house.

Not only does he do that shit, he undermines the freedom of the press and people on twitter/pubs to talk ffs. He actually tries to take away free speech! Because he got caught and people dared to talk about it.

He is like a sodding Lannister!

Meier

Anyone American chums here watched/watching TURN?

Might watch the pilot as Rupert Wyatt directed it.

Hummmmm

Have not seen it yet but interested. Reviews were not great but that doesn't put me off entirely as I typically couldn't care less about critics. I'd imagine there is a thread in the OT with some impressions.

L1NETT

Have not seen it yet but interested. Reviews were not great but that doesn't put me off entirely as I typically couldn't care less about critics. I'd imagine there is a thread in the OT with some impressions.

Yeah thread seems to echo the reviews

What the heck gonna watch it, am such a sucker for period pieces

Why I love Peaky Blinders so much. But goddman that show is pretty

tumblr_n122jkhrVE1r4e10po2_250.gif

tumblr_n122jkhrVE1r4e10po3_250.gif

tumblr_n122jkhrVE1r4e10po6_250.gif

That's how I'm feeling about The Evil Within right now. It might just turn out to actually be a bad game, but fuck me, I've seen the press shit on some truly fantastic horror games while celebrating trash like dead space. Please please please be good.

/pepe

He just showed me this on the bus. I refuse to believe this is a real media campaign.

Then I farted, and he said it's weird that people do a poo every day

I said it's weird he only poops once every few days

Who is weird here

I poop every morning when I wake up

Can't begin my day without a fresh morning poop

That's years of Bradford curries Lance

The shit I have after a Karachis is mindblowing

Some of the shits I had after a nice out in Bradford. My god. I used to have dumps that would explode with the force of Mt. St Helens

I get nervous leaving the house for an extended time without my morning dump.

I don't think I would be able to leave the house without my morning dump. What if I really started to need one as I was walking down the street. What if I got a turtle head. The horror

Razor554

We just won UEFA Youth League Final against Benfica 0-3, who shat on Real Madrid in semis (4-0).

Munir and Traote are such a huge talents and because of them we won.

Next season we should have Korean Messi ready to step up and defend the title.

Football is alive.

We just won UEFA Youth League Final against Benfica 0-3, who shat on Real Madrid in semis (4-0).

Football is alive.
Give them back to their parents now.

Herr K

Banned
Wanda isn't exactly a respectable woman. She had a big scandal in Argentina when a video of her doing a BJ leaked. This is just another stripe on the tiger.

And fuck Icardi, what a piece of shit for doing that.

Football is alive.

We got knocked out by you guys, but there's no shame in being beaten by full time slaves imo.

Clegg

Seems like the consensus amongst journos with good United sources is that Giggs won't be around next season if Moyes is still in charge.

Sad.

Zabojnik

"Look, I love abortion, okay? I'm an abortionado."

Meier, help me convert people here to Veep. It's one of the greatest things on TV and nobody here seems to care, except me, you, arkon and Frank.

Wilbur

Banned
Seems like the consensus amongst journos with good United sources is that Giggs won't be around next season if Moyes is still in charge.

Sad.

Well maybe Moyes won't be in charge innit. Get excited.

Meier, help me convert people here to Veep. It's one of the greatest things on TV and nobody here seems to care, except me, you, arkon and Frank.

I'd happily watch it considering The Thick of It is the greatest thing ever

dunno where to watch it in the UK though. Gonna have to download or buy innit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Julia Louis-Dreyfus looks old and wrinkly

no sale

Zabojnik

Isn't Veep the cream you smear on your cock and bollocks to remove the hair?

Sounds like something they'd say on Veep, haha.

dunno where to watch it in the UK though. Gonna have to download or buy innit.

You make it sound like that's something you normally wouldn't do.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus looks old and wrinkly

no sale

Dat ass though. She could still get it. Seriously, it's the funniest thing on TV.

D_prOdigy

Did series 2 ever make its way to Sky Atlantic? Quite liked S1.

"Why don't you put on your running shoes and get to the fucking point?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom