• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Funny how pulga talks about trophies considering the fact they won shit in the last 10 years. after spending your 1 billion in the last decade they better win it this time.

FootballFan

edit: oh wait its the guy whose team just had a trophyless season complaining hahahaha

What does trophies have to do with what I said? (won supercup anyway)

I was just saying, you were begging to do the OT, and it's literally a picture, 1 sentence about each team and where they are playing.

I just feel the biggest club game of football deserves better but whatever.

If Wes/Drew makes the World Cup thread and all it says is "This is World Cup thread. Here are the 32 teams that are going to play. I hope it's a good tournament" I'd be disappointed too.

That's right Wes/Drew, I'm expecting a beast of an OT for the World Cup. If you need any help with any of the teams, let me know and I can help you out.

'I only had 5 minutes'

Let someone else make it then you dipstick
plugmoon37dl9.png

GQman2121

Banned
Just beat The Last of Us on Grounded. They use a lot of of cheap tactics to make it more difficult but it was overall very enjoyable. I'll do it again on the PS4 this summer. The game is that good.

FootballFan

Just beat The Last of Us on Grounded. They use a lot of of cheap tactics to make it more difficult but it was overall very enjoyable. I'll do it again on the PS4 this summer. The game is that good.

Forgot about grounded dlc.

Thanks for reminding me!

Praise be to season pass.

Thiago Silva: "I wanted to stay at Milan, and I also told Galliani and my agent that. I wanted to keep on playing for Milan for the rest of my career, but you never know what will happen in football. I hope to come back to Milan one day, like Kakà did."

Oh just come back ffs. You're rich already, €1m per year will be just fine.

--

Niang will be loaned to West Ham next season: €5m buyback clause and 10% of his next transfer will go to Milan (if West Ham buy him, of course). Can't wait to see him drive on the left side of the road, it'll be fun. Not for London and everybody who lives there, though.

'Why are third parties abandoning the WiiU?'

:lol

The aiming in The Order looks terribly loose imo. Hopefully that's a result of the weapons used/controller setup/player proficiency. Looks alright, will most probably suffer for the way they presented it as a new standard, looks like a standard TPS with exceptional presentation from what they've shown. Similar to Destiny. I know they had to hype it up, but they perhaps went a little too far. It is their first big console game after all (I think)

edit: Woah, your odds take a fucking battering if you go for an overall result rather than a 'win in 90 minutes.'

Derby and Real to win in 90 minutes gives like 3.8/1, Derby to be promoted and Real to win the CL gives 1.5/1 :s

Scum

'Why are third parties abandoning the WiiU?'

:lol

The aiming in The Order looks terribly loose imo. Hopefully that's a result of the weapons used/controller setup/player proficiency. Looks alright, will most probably suffer for the way they presented it as a new standard, looks like a standard TPS with exceptional presentation from what they've shown. Similar to Destiny. I know they had to hype it up, but they perhaps went a little too far. It is their first big console game after all (I think)

edit: Woah, your odds take a fucking battering if you go for an overall result rather than a 'win in 90 minutes.'

Derby and Real to win in 90 minutes gives like 3.8/1, Derby to be promoted and Real to win the CL gives 1.5/1 :s

Ah. Another one of those, "It looks ____" games.1

Gorlak

Banned
Apparently Neuers condition doesnt look too good. Might miss the WC.

Fuck it, we're never going to win the cup :´( Weidenfeller is good, but not on the same level as Neuer. Neuer is superior in terms of footballs skills and being a "playing" GK. Yeah and Zieler is a joke.
I'd like to see Ter Stegen or Leno as GK, never going to happen so.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fuck it, we're never going to win the cup :´( Weidenfeller is good, but not on the same level as Neuer. Neuer is superior in terms of footballs skills and being a "playing" GK. Yeah and Zieler is a joke.

I honestly think Weidenfeller is rubbish. He's one of those keepers who, when he makes a save, looks like he's blocking the ball rather than actually knowing what he's doing. He's awful at coming off his line too.

I'm so tired of this.

Neuer plays shit balls 90% of the time and when he plays one good pass in 20 matches everyone is like "BEST KEEPER EVER".

And running out of the goal and being a "playing" keeper is just Neuer being borderline insane and actually improving the striker's chance to score at least 50% of the time.

I majored in statistics, these figures are 200% right.

I honestly think Weidenfeller is rubbish. He's one of those keepers who, when he makes a save, looks like he's blocking the ball rather than actually knowing what he's doing. He's awful at coming off his line too.

Weidenfeller is rubbish? looool

He has his flaws but he's a top keeper.

http://www.tz.de/bilder/2014/05/19/3567899/849108483-lahm_ruiz_02_20140519-151214-Ogef.jpg/IMG]

He's gay.

To be honest me too. I want ter Stegen more, though.[/QUOTE]

Why is Sammer's face blurred?

Ter Stegen can have his WC in 4 years, this will be Weidenfeller's first and last.

Today is the day!

I´m fucking nervous already. I went to the supermarket and bought me some gluten free beer and a bottle of MCallan 12 to be prepared for the match of the century.

Nice to have both teams from my city playing the CL Final. This is something you don´t see everyday.

Go_Ly_Dow

Decide for me.

1. Watch the champs final in a bar with friends and muffled sound. (None support the teams)

2. Watch on laptop in room with better sound and FootyGAF.

Linius

I read ter Stegen has Flemish ancestry, like Courtois by the way.
In line with the pic above : a Flemish speaking national team would SPANK BUTTS during the upcoming WC.

A Dutch speaking team you mean? Flemish is more an accent than an actual language :p

I´m watching an interview with Vicente Del Bosque in Canal + in preparation to the World Cup and man, chills down mi spine every time I watch that Iniesta goal in the last WC final.

What a glorious day that was. A memory that I´ll keep for life. So good.

Edit: Up next they´re playing a " La Novena " special documentary. I´m watching it too, because why not.

Zabojnik

I´m watching an interview with Vicente Del Bosque in Canal + in preparation to the World Cup and man, chills down mi spine every time I watch that Iniesta goal in the last WC final.

What a glorious day that was. A memory that I´ll keep for life. So good.

You have it too good, Prinny. Something's gotta give.

Kenka

lol. Is that really you, Kenka?
It's me. I just came out of a Goethe test and I fucked up. How the hell was I supposed to use the expression "etwas ist auf etwas zurückrzurufen" ?
A Dutch speaking team you mean? Flemish is more an accent than an actual language :p
You got the point ! That's what I meant. :)
Where have you been
all our lives
, Kenka? We missed you dearly.
It's really nice to hear that Zabo, I am never far away. I miss you guys too. I just don't happen to have enough interest in football these days. Today is CL day and I am off watching X-Men with my younger relatives. I guess this is the work of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom