• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubo

If it's true that we've bailed out of the deal for Kroos I'll be pretty annoyed. If we miss out on Shaw we best get Marcos Rojo or someone of similar promise instead.

I'm dreading that we're going to make a huge mess of this once again, the window isn't open yet and I already have that feeling.

That Woodward feeling.

Nicktendo86

I thought the window is open? PL site says from last day of PL season to 31 August, or any I wrong?

Edit: aaaah july 1 window opens, what a moron.

Zabojnik

"Juve keeps pursuing PSG's Adrien Rabiot, Juve have been in touch with the agents of the midfielder, his contract expires in 2015. @DiMarzio"

He any good?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LvG's track record in the market isn't that good to begin with

"Juve keeps pursuing PSG's Adrien Rabiot, Juve have been in touch with the agents of the midfielder, his contract expires in 2015. @DiMarzio"

He any good?

He's great, but why?

why?

Meier

He any good?

Really good but young and French. PSG won't let him go IMO. He is their future at CM -- only just turned 19 and played in quite a few games this year.

faridmon

PHOTO: England Under-17 pair Ryan Ledson and Jonjoe Kenny show off their European Championship winner's medals for the cameras at Goodison Park

10390395_10152039150721277_5899431568254670659_n.jpg

984092_10152039478606277_1245482280370569437_n.jpg

The future, I WANT IT NOW!!!!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Getting huge Ryze vibes from the Order, pretty with nothing to back it up, wish this generation would pick up some steam

Getting huge Ryze vibes from the Order, pretty with nothing to back it up, wish this generation would pick up some steam

Ryse might not be for everyone, but I think you will be surprised at the amount of people who have enjoyed it. Most played next-gen game except for Fifa.

L1NETT

i2G5ZtSC0o5dz.gif

Patience padawan

To be fair both these consoles are in for the long haul. It's a longer term bet with both, can't go expecting amazing things from the initial batch of software

If we are saying this like in two years, then yeah studios need to step their game up.

Jarnet87

If it's true that we've bailed out of the deal for Kroos I'll be pretty annoyed. If we miss out on Shaw we best get Marcos Rojo or someone of similar promise instead.

I'm dreading that we're going to make a huge mess of this once again, the window isn't open yet and I already have that feeling.

That Woodward feeling.

Hope you're ready for 40+ games of Patrice Evra again. I'm not looking forward to it.

Clegg

It really is just Evra getting new deal = Shaw deal in jeopardy.
He gets very vague with the details too. He says United remains in a strong position to sign him but is no longer favourite to get Shaw. Sounds like waffle to me.

But in fairness in JJ he got the Kroos story right. Maybe he deserves a bit more consideration.

Lakitu

st5fu

It's been 6 months.

By comparison, Gen 7's first 6 months only had Kameo, Elder Scrolls IV, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter that were decent releases.

GQman2121

Banned
Omg at The Order 1866 threads.

I don't think I've ever seen gaming gaf this crazy.

I thought the Maxim thread was interesting. I've concluded that any list or thread that involves numbers in anyway will draw the lowest common posters. The people that just can't understand or live with someone else's opinion. The idea of subjective thought is completely wasted on them.

cremino

Since when do we have a one person representation here?
why did you choose him in particular over anyone else?
what about the many other Real Madrid posters?

Pulga posts much more than the others but you're right..Pulga aside I don't have any probems with RealGaf

Why would PSG sign David Luiz?.. They already have Thiago Silva, Alex and Marquinhos..

I think Alex contract ends this summer and he will be a free agent

FootballFan

Who put Pulga in charge of the OT.. Seriously man. That is a shameful op for something that is supposed to be the biggest match in club football.

Doesn't even state what time the match is on.

Expected line ups?

Stats so far for each team?

Head to head history?

Cl final history information?

Players to watch?

Gifs, pics, links

Etc

It's a shame.

King_Moc

Banned
It's been 6 months.

By comparison, Gen 7's first 6 months only had Kameo, Elder Scrolls IV, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter that were decent releases.

Condemned was doing stuff that the previous gen hadn't really done. As was Oblivion and Kameo arguably. So far this gen is just more of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom