• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

tumblr_n8f40uaZFp1t24t2ko2_250.gif

"Oh its just Fred. Lets move on."

Feorax

Would be a poor signing I think. Lots of money, and he's even less clinical than Sturridge.

I doubt we'd throw massive amounts at him, given Reina and Agger (and possibly even Lucas) are wanted by Napoli, nor do I think he alone would be the one to replace Suarez.

Sturridge would still be number 1 for us, that's been made clear, but I can't see Higuain being poorer than Aspas/Borini as an option.

So we are buying Vidal.

That's good.

I just don't see why Vidal would want to join. he has already experienced a year without European football to go to a rebuilding project so I don't see why he would want to do it again in his prime. He enjoys life in Italy and could just wait another year to see how United do.

I just don't see why Vidal would want to join. he has already experienced a year without European football to go to a rebuilding project so I don't see why he would want to do it again in his prime. He enjoys life in Italy and could just wait another year to see how United do.

We won't want him in a year, I suspect. The wrong side of 28 by then.

#Labouredisageist

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm going to post this when we sell Vidal and sign Iturbe and Morata

tumblr_n8eorkl3641sr4md4o1_1280.jpg

Conte on the beach and Marotta is back in Torino fucking EVERYTHING up

Mastadon

Banned
I cannot fathom why people believe that we are selling Suarez for £58m, just because a Spanish rag says so.

Like, how would that even happen?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United fans are still in shock I think, they don't realise just how BIG not being in Europe is yet.

but it doesn't matter when it comes to King Artorias. He picked Juve over BAYERN MONACO in 2011. Juve, a midtable Italian team with no Europe and with a (recently hired) Serie B coach who can't even grow his own hair.

His future was in the balance and he wasn't even guaranteed first team football (he was on the bench in our first game, and third choice in a double pivot formation)

United fans are still in shock I think, they don't realise just how BIG not being in Europe is yet.

but it doesn't matter when it comes to King Artorias. He picked Juve over BAYERN MONACO in 2011. Juve, a midtable team with no Europe and with a recently hired Serie B coach.

His future was in the balance and he wasn't even guaranteed first team football (he was on the bench in our first game, and third choice in a double pivot formation)

We do realize

but it doesn't matter when it comes to King Artorias. He picked Juve over BAYERN MONACO in 2011. Juve, a midtable team with no Europe and with a recently hired Serie B coach.

This post was written in a salt mine.

Marc

I'm curious after this debate coming up a bit now.

Who are everyone's top ten midfielders today? As in DM/CM/AM.

Wilbur

Banned
Yurt footballitalia just tweeted Atleti are interested in Iturbe too

should I save this for the next thread? pls it might get LOST

sohois

AM is such a broad term these days, that pretty much opens up every attacking player to be included. Most "AMs" play a pretty significant amount of football on the wings in modern football so I think if you wanted to look at top midfielders you should stick to CM and DM players.

Hixx

Even in training Cattermole wears his shorts up to his nipples
KuGsj.gif

BsFtUX4IMAAZ6os.jpg

I love him. And just to emphasize how massive Pokemans is, they put him on a box.

Labadal

We loaned Luis Alberto to Malaga?

Can't say I love the transfers Rodgers have made on the market. Borini, Aspas, Allen(mixed feelings), Assaidi, Moses loan, Sissokho loan, Luis Alberto.

We could have used Suso instead of buying Alberto.

I'm not liking the trend. Still don't know what to think of Sakho. He can be brilliant at times, but there is inconsistency just like Coutinho.

We overpaid for Lallana, just like we did with Allen.

Sturridge was a good buy and we'll see about Lambert.

Haven't seen Can play, so I can't comment on him yet.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watched the Lego Movie during my app today, wasnt too bad, not pixar level but it was fun.

No links to Vidal or Di'Maria today it seems

Curse slow news days.

We have sighed Mario Pasalic, he'll be out on loan soon, unsurprisingly

pasalic-signs.img.png

Pasalic is a 19-year-old attack-minded midfielder, who has represented Croatia at Under-21 level and was named in his country’s 30-man provisional World Cup squad.

Upon completing his transfer, Pasalic said: ‘I am very happy because I am now a Chelsea player. I am very impressed by the training ground and I must thank everybody at Hajduk. This is now a new start in my career.

‘I am a central midfielder, my favourite player is Frank Lampard, and so I am very happy to be a Chelsea player.’

The German-born youngster enjoyed a fine first full season in senior football during 2013/14, scoring 11 times in 36 appearances in all competitions and helping his side to third place in the Croatian league. He made his first team debut late in the previous season.

He will join Jose Mourinho’s squad for its first pre-season training session this afternoon.

Included in their provisional world cup squad? Must be a talented boy, lets loan him out before he has the chance to play. Also, I hope someone told him Frank have left...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom