• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Suen

gah, just came home and missed most games.

Capital one cup:

Moyes United 1 - 0 Liverpool: Fuck, wanted Liverpool to win. How was Suarez? Was he not good enough?

Birmingham 3 - 1 Swansea: :lol wtf someone explain.

West Brom 1 - 1 Arsenal: wtf are we doing Arse-GAF? I checked the line up and we're playing with a B-team but come on...we need another goal!!! Will watch this game. How have our players overall been? How has the team played? Is Bendtner our savior?

La Liga:

Granada 0 - 1 Valencia: Jonas continues to score. Glad to see him back in the score sheet.

Sevilla 4 - 1 Rayo Vallecano: Two red cards for Vallecano, harsh.

Elche 0 - 0 Real Madrid: I checked the replays and it seems we're playing like shit and that Elche is doing much better. It really looks like we're suffering from the same problem we did last season against smaller teams, either it is us not taking our opponents seriously or we do a really bad job at analyzing smaller teams. Also Bale is not there, is he still injured? When does Marcelo come back? And why does Ancelotti insist in using a shit player like Arbeloa? Carvajal need all the play time he can get now. I also see that Ramos continues to be the cunt he is, should have probably received a red. So Madrid-GAF, how are we playing? Ronaldo just did a great goal.

Serie A:

Bologna 3 - 3 AC Milan: How long till Allegri is sacked? Holy fuck Milol you're really shit at this time of the season. Not only that but you're extremely lucky to get those two goals at the end. Based ref.

Chievo 1 - 2 Juventus: I wanted it to be 1-1. Quagliarella scores again, a CL goal wasn't enough. He's still a bad player.

Lazio 3 - 1 Catania: Fuck off Lazio.

Napoli 1 - 1 Sassuolo: Napolol, can't beat Sassuolo which a shit Inter beat with 7 goals away? Rafa's rampage has come to an end. HitcherAmCry
did anyone watch the game? how could they end up in a draw? their best players were out there

Parma 4 - 3 Atalanta: Parma community said the goals were beautiful. Cassano with an assist and Mesbah and Rosi seem to have done a decent job. Parolo seem to have played amazing and some are praising Lucarelli and saying he's really stepped up this season in Paletta's absence. If this is true and he keeps getting better him and Paletta pairing up should be pretty good. Add Benalouane there and defense will look better than what I thought. Meanwhile I read that Amauri got a red card for talking back, having himself sent off is probably the best thing he's done this season. I mean he wasn't that great before but now he's not even decent, he's shit. Also what's up with Donadoni? Why does he keep doing shitty selections? No Sansone and Biabiany in the starting XI? At least put Sansone instead of Amauri if you plan to use two at the front. Anyway.......our first win of the season!!! Finally, the scandaletto is soon ours!! Give up Juve and Napolol, the Parma train is on!

Sampdoria 0 - 2 Roma: Fuck off Roma, fuck off with your goal Gervi.

Torino 2 -2 : :lol Timu.

Ligue 1:

Valenciennes 0 - 1 PSG: Cavani scores, imagine him wearing that Madrid shirt :'(

Monaco 3 - 0 Bastia: Falcao continues to be amazing, mercenary cunt. That Riviere guy seems good.

panty

gah, just came home and missed most games.

Capital one cup:

Moyes United 1 - 0 Liverpool: Fuck, wanted Liverpool to win. How was Suarez? Was he not good enough?

Birmingham 3 - 1 Swansea: :lol wtf someone explain.

West Brom 1 - 1 Arsenal: wtf are we doing Arse-GAF? I checked the line up and we're playing with a B-team but come on...we need another goal!!! Will watch this game. How have our players overall been? How has the team played? Is Bendtner our savior?

La Liga:

Granada 0 - 1 Valencia: Jonas continues to score. Glad to see him back in the score sheet.

Sevilla 4 - 1 Rayo Vallecano: Two red cards for Vallecano, harsh.

Elche 0 - 0 Real Madrid: I checked the replays and it seems we're playing like shit and that Elche is doing much better. It really looks like we're suffering from the same problem we did last season against smaller teams, either it is us not taking our opponents seriously or we do a really bad job at analyzing smaller teams. Also Bale is not there, is he still injured? When does Marcelo come back? And why does Ancelotti insist in using a shit player like Arbeloa? Carvajal need all the play time he can get now. I also see that Ramos continues to be the cunt he is, should have probably received a red. So Madrid-GAF, how are we playing? Ronaldo just did a great goal.

Serie A:

Bologna 3 - 3 AC Milan: How long till Allegri is sacked? Holy fuck Milol you're really shit at this time of the season. Not only that but you're extremely lucky to get those two goals at the end. Based ref.

Chievo 1 - 2 Juventus: I wanted it to be 1-1. Quagliarella scores again, a CL goal wasn't enough. He's still a bad player.

Lazio 3 - 1 Catania: Fuck off Lazio.

Napoli 1 - 1 Sassuolo: Napolol, can't beat Sassuolo which a shit Inter beat with 7 goals away? Rafa's rampage has come to an end. HitcherAmCry
did anyone watch the game? how could they end up in a draw? their best players were out there

Parma 4 - 3 Atalanta: Parma community said the goals were beautiful. Cassano with an assist and Mesbah and Rosi seem to have done a decent job. Parolo seem to have played amazing and some are praising Lucarelli and saying he's really stepped up this season in absence of Paletta. If this is true and he keeps getting better him and Paletta pairing up should be pretty good. Add Benalouane there and defense will look better than what I thought. Meanwhile I read that Amauri got a red card for talking back, having himself sent off is probably the best thing he's done this season. I mean he wasn't that great before but now he's not even decent, he's shit. Also what's up with Donadoni? Why does he keep doing shitty selections? No Sansone and Biabiany in the starting XI? At least put Sansone instead of Amauri if you plan to use two at the front. Anyway.......our first win of the season!!! Finally, the scandaletto is soon ours!! Give up Juve and Napolol, the Parma train is on!

Sampdoria 0 - 2 Roma: Fuck off Roma, fuck off with your goal Gervi.

Torino 2 -2 : :lol Timu.

Ligue 1:

Valenciennes 0 - 1 PSG: Cavani scores, imagine him wearing that Madrid shirt :'(

Monaco 3 - 0 Bastia: Falcao continues to be amazing, mercenary cunt. That Riviere guy seems good.

Ronaldo is average, that's what they say

215832-rafael-benitez.jpg

FootballFan

Ff are you secretly the hulk?

Cause you looking green as fuck old man!

Dont worry, i can smell somo Disco magic coming on hnnnggg

Fake edit: now THATSA dive!

Why do you think I hate Isco? How many times do I have to tell you I like him.

Literally one of my favourite players, I had already watched him play 80 times before you knew what position he played in. I'm glad he is doing well, he is a fantastic player.

I still wish he went to City though. I still enjoy watching him play but can't be happy when he scores/assists for you. lol

pls understand plug

Clegg

I'm amazed we won that match with Jones and Giggs as our midfield partnership. May we never see it again.

Tbh I wasn't too impressed with Henderson or Lucas.

Suen

Yeah that was dangerous. Wtf at our defense Arse-GAF.

edit: DAMN THIS IS DANGEROUS! WENGER PLS DON'T DO THIS TO US!!!

pulga

Banned
@2010MisterChip: #OJOALDATO - Cristiano ha marcado 13 goles de falta directa en La Liga. En los últimos 20 años sólo le superan Roberto Carlos y Ronaldinho.

Cristiano has scored from a FK 13 times so far in La Liga. In the last 20 years, he's only bettered by FUCKING Roberto Carlos and GODDAMN Ronaldinho

Lololololol suck it haters

Bonus tweet!
@2010MisterChip: Vaya mes de Septiembre que lleva Cristiano Ronaldo: renovación de 21 millones netos por temporada y 11 goles en los 6 partidos que ha jugado

11 goals in 6 games hnnnnggg

Bu bu but Madrid ruined him hahahaha

phaze

hahahhahahhaha I can't ... :_;

No :(

Don't know if you guys have internet caps over there but we do here. Already downloaded GTA and FIFA 14, that's 27GB, can't download much more or else I'll go over the limit.

Internet limits ? You're supposed to be a first world country and my retirement destination ffs.

@2010MisterChip: #OJOALDATO - Cristiano ha marcado 13 goles de falta directa en La Liga. En los últimos 20 años sólo le superan Roberto Carlos y Ronaldinho.

Cristiano has scored from a FK 13 times so far in La Liga. In the last 20 years, he's only bettered by FUCKING Roberto Carlos and GODDAMN Ronaldinho

Bonus tweet!
@2010MisterChip: Vaya mes de Septiembre que lleva Cristiano Ronaldo: renovación de 21 millones netos por temporada y 11 goles en los 6 partidos que ha jugado

Its not the number, its the conversion rate and positions that are wasted because he shoots from ridiculous angles and distances

Bonus tweet!

I don't think anyone's ever said Madrid ruined him. His fks aren't as good though and he's not as flashy.

go home old man, you're drunk

No :(

Don't know if you guys have internet caps over there but we do here. Already downloaded GTA and FIFA 14, that's 27GB, can't download much more or else I'll go over the limit.

What's your monthly cap?

If you get the 10mb (which is the 2nd lowest speed here) then there's no cap. There's at 5mb though.

FootballFan

Plug has gone seriously mad lol.

Internet limits ? You're supposed to be a first world country and my retirement destination ffs.

It's a joke I know :(

Aussie and NZ both have limits, and even the "unlimited" internet plans have small print saying that there is a limit lol.

If you go over the cap, you either

a) get charged $$ per GB
or
b) go down to dial up speed.

pulga

Banned
@2010MisterChip: #OJOALDATO - En los últimos 25 años, sólo 3 clubes empezaron en Serie A cn 5 victorias seguidas: Milan (1992), Juventus (2005) y ROMA (2013)

In the last 25 years, only three clubs have won their first five games in a row: Milan, Juve and Romaaaaa

ROMA SCUDETTO 2014

Top Bottom