• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team v Cardiff: Cech; Ivanovic, D Luiz, Terry (c), Bertrand; Ramires, Lampard; Willian, Mata, Hazard; Eto’o. #CFC

Substitutes v Cardiff: Schwarzer, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Essien, Oscar, De Bruyne, Torres. #CFC

Willian has a great chance to get into the first team regularly here! I hope he and Eto'o do well. Also De Bruyne back in the squad.

Fucking predictable free kick attempt

Inexcusable 2 points dropped, don;t know what the fuck Toure thought he was doing going for that ball, he must have known that he had Skrtel running onto the ball behind him.

Sturridge was awful, but scored and provided the pass leading to the penalty

Cissokho's first touch is incredibly bad, hopefully that's rustiness

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BW8VyfGCUAA3S8B.jpg

sohois

Worst performance of the season from Liverpool, for me. Only one player played to the expected standard and that was Skrtel. Just shows again how toothless Liverpool can be without Coutinho.

Alberto needs to start ahead of Moses.

Arnie

Not too unhappy. Solid away point.

We could and probably should have won it at the end though. Sturridge should've taken one of his chances. Glad Alberto got minutes and changed the game, and hopefully we learn as a team when to use the 3-5-2 and when to have the extra attacking player.

Bring on the rest of today's games and a bucket load of FM.

And a Dr Pepper.

GorillaJu

Worst performance of the season from Liverpool, for me. Only one player played to the expected standard and that was Skrtel. Just shows again how toothless Liverpool can be without Coutinho.

Alberto needs to start ahead of Moses.

Suarez was fine, IMO. It's the midfield's job to get the ball to him and support with bodies. Sturridge wasn't up to his standard but scored a goal.

Gerrard, Skrtel, and Alberto were all very good, I thought. Moses should be behind Alberto, I agree, absolutely. Enrique > Cissokho.

Suarez was fine, IMO. It's the midfield's job to get the ball to him and support with bodies. Sturridge wasn't up to his standard but scored a goal.

Gerrard, Skrtel, and Alberto were all very good, I thought. Moses should be behind Alberto, I agree, absolutely. Enrique > Cissokho.

Cissokho instantly strikes me as a player whose control is not good enough for him to make consistent use of his athleticism. If it takes him 2 seconds to get the ball under control and in a position where he can build up some speed, it'll be easily dealt with by any semi-competent winger/fullback.

Hopefully its rustiness from the injury, time will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom