• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

Real Madrid youngster Jeze Rodrigues on Cristiano Ronaldo :

I woke up earlier than the normal, smiled for a new day and decided to go to Valdebebas. I was sure that I would be the 1st to arrive to he training center and be the 1st to be ready to train. Then I arrived there, got into the locker room and, wow, there was a 1,86m tall guy sitting there. He stared at me and smiled. Yes, it was him, Cristiano Ronaldo... I couldn't believe my eyes. I sit next to him and started putting the training clothes on. I was a bit confused... how could he be there before me? Then, he said "That's good Jesé, it's good that you come to trainings before the others, good choice, it looks like you are working to be the best in world in the future". I was pleased for his words, but asked him "So, why have you come even before if you are already the best in the world?". He replied "Jesé, that's because I want to be the best in the history"

hate him or love him, gotta give props to cr7 for his work ethic

Anderson

Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Wilshere, Arteta, Flamini, Cazorla, Ozil, Giroud #AFCvNCFC

Ramsey given a rest.

tumblr_m7l2dzMJ5Q1ras49io1_400.gif

EDIT:

DAMMIT DJANGO

Carbonox

What a game. Didn't think Newcastle would even be at this stage in the match. Credit to them.

I still expect Liverpool to find that winner though. Though a 2-2 would be a lovely result.

Into

Dr. Alban plays for Newcastle?

Its my life, 2-2, one man down, take it or leave it, set me free, whats that crap and i know it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom