• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

Lucas did, Masch rarely had a poor game.

You're probably thinking of his brief spell at West Ham

In 08/09, Alonso played the best season of his life, as did Gerrard. Mascherano was very, very good as well. Mascherano was never a problem, he varied between 'best pure DM in the world' and 'good DM.'

The way he left clouds some people's judgement of his time at Liverpool, but he went about it in the way I'd expect anybody to. He'd already given us an extra season and assumedly been told he'd be allowed to leave.

Thanks! I read some about his spell, it was only until the 3rd full year he played more than 27 matches. (25, 27, 34). I remember him being good at the end though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Only explanation is that Moyes has a fantasy football team and wants people to use injured players.

tumblr_muwxmoXQZt1s8z5rho1_400.gif

Duncan Alexander ‏@oilysailor 3分

Quick reminder of Liverpool's second half record this season: 0-0, 0-0, 0-0, 0-1, 0-1, 1-1, 0-1

Quick reminder of Liverpool's second half record this season: 0-0, 0-0, 0-0, 0-1, 0-1, 1-1, 0-1

ipJKPMDylCzE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom