• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually use whatever stream I can find on reddit r/soccerstreams. Also my friend loaded kodi on to my amazon firestick last night, so i will be using that when I'm not at work.

Why though? I prefer using legal streams as they are most reliable and hassle free, and are well, legal.

Zasa

That touch by Mertens, ooh boy. Dirty.

From temporarily replacing Milik after his injury as a makeshift striker, to being arguably the best player in the Serie A last season, & rivaling Higuaín's amazing 15/16 season.

Imagine if he played striker earlier in his career

You won't be watching a whole lot if you just stick to legal streams.

But Fubo TV has everything except ESPN. That should be good enough for soccer fan. Does not having ESPN for rest of season affect anything when it comes to soccer? I don't think anything is there on ESPN after today's El classico.

dhlt25

But Fubo TV has everything except ESPN. That should be good enough for soccer fan. Does not having ESPN for rest of season affect anything when it comes to soccer? I don't think anything is there on ESPN after today's El classico.

yea, I've just sub to fuboTV and it's pretty good. Has premier league, la liga, bundesliga, champions league, league 1, series A. The stream is of good quality and framerate (although only limited to 720P). On mobile it works really well over 4G too, app is stable and fast. No complain really, I just wish it has more cup games and some asian league.

yea, I've just sub to fuboTV and it's pretty good. Has premier league, la liga, bundesliga, champions league, league 1, series A. The stream is of good quality and framerate (although only limited to 720P). On mobile it works really well over 4G too, app is stable and fast. No complain really, I just wish it has more cup games and some asian league.

Yeah, my free trial ends on Sunday so I have to choose between YouTube tv and Fubo TV. Just wondering if I would miss anything if I switch to Fubo. Only thing I can think off is ESPN and limited dvr.

dhlt25

Yeah, my free trial ends on Sunday so I have to choose between YouTube tv and Fubo TV. Just wondering if I would miss anything if I switch to Fubo. Only thing I can think off is ESPN and limited dvr.

not sure if youtubetv has it but fuboTV has no cup games beside champions league, no super cup, TIM, FA, europa I think. Fox soccer has dip on those and even tho there're 3 fox channels on there, none of them show soccer lol.

That was a nice goal by Rijeka. Olympiacos being punished for not taking those chances.

EDIT: Can I just add how amusing it is that a player called "Gorgon" is playing against a Greek team?

not sure if youtubetv has it but fuboTV has no cup games beside champions league, no super cup, TIM, FA, europa I think. Fox soccer has dip on those and even tho there're 3 fox channels on there, none of them show soccer lol.

Wait now I am worried. Wasn't fa cup final on Fox? Though I remember that they didn't show it on Fox Sports and showed on fox. In that case best service is PlayStation Vue but it costs $10 more.
YouTube tv doesn't have Beinsports so I miss la liga.

FuturusX

As Liverpool fan my La Liga allegiances lie with Barca, I love Messi and Pep's Barca was a joy to behold.

But my son just enrolled in a Real Madrid football clinic and they gave all the kids white kits. He looks good as a Madrista.

Hmm whom to arbitrarily support.

As Liverpool fan my La Liga allegiances lie with Barca, I love Messi and Pep's Barca was a joy to behold.

But my son just enrolled in a Real Madrid football clinic and they gave all the kids white kits. He looks good as a Madrista.

Hmm whom to arbitrarily support.

IMG_204317_G.jpg

dhlt25

Wait now I am worried. Wasn't fa cup final on Fox? Though I remember that they didn't show it on Fox Sports and showed on fox. In that case best service is PlayStation Vue but it costs $10 more.
YouTube tv doesn't have Beinsports so I miss la liga.

it's on fox but not the fox channels on fuboTV. I guess fox has their own streaming thing for soccer (soccer2go) and keep all the soccer content there.

Pachimari

It's sick, Rafael van der Vaart is left to train with youth players, while the rest of FC Midtjylland has left to play their Europa game in Cyprus. I hope he can leave the club and find playing minutes elsewhere.

MikeBison

To be fair, that Vvd statement was we aren't selling him. No no no no.

Unless a ludicrous offer comes in. In which case we'll sell him.

As you were then.

Zasa

Napoli made Nice look like a u23 side today. Just pressed them out of the pitch, nullified all their midfield control & Seri's influence on the game. Doesn't help that the Nice backline is so painfully slow, & the dynamic, pacy Napoli front three was tailor made for this game pretty much. Insigne was taking names all game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom