• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

RocknRola

From Soccer Memes:

21731606_1758998160825758_451230933718633822_o.jpg

1956: Man City keeper Bert Trautmann breaks his neck, plays rest of match

2017: Marco Asensio out due to infected pimple from shaving legs

lol

Lunar FC

Can we ever have a boring first half a Champions League game so I don't feel like shit every time I have to miss them. 🙄🙄🙄

MikeBison

It's like the first thing that Salah tries never comes off, but then all always makes its way back to him and then he turns it into gold.

Fine by me.

sammex

I don't get Salah. His end product seems poor, but he seems to create so much anyway.

Ffs Firmino, lol.

Meh, there was a blatant foul on Mane in a great position that was ignored. Swings and roundabouts.

He'd probably be a top 5 in the world forward if he was more clinical. I guess that's why we were able to buy him.

GHG

Watching Liverpool games is like watching online matches on Fifa.

End to end, all pace, no midfield, dodgy defenders and an even more dodgy goalkeeper.

Imagine if we could defend.

That said, other than that ludicrous challenge by Moreno (with more force in it, could have been a red) the fullbacks are playing really well.

I'm usually a Moreno's harshest critic.

This is Gomez's first CL game ever right? I was thinking he was looking quite composed for his age and everything.

Watching Liverpool games is like watching online matches on Fifa.

End to end, all pace, no midfield, dodgy defenders and an even more dodgy goalkeeper.

We're a meme team through and through. Wait for Coutinho for the bullshit outside the box goal.

I'm not enjoying this CL evening. At all.

Why are all English teams winning, this is just bizarre.

You love us really

Also it was really nice to here Anfield chanting for Bobby after the miss. This is the club we should be.

Top Bottom