• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

Syder

10UcujF.gif
1piVVGq.gif

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Sanchez is the only Arsenal player who actually plays something so far. Even if he has to come back as CM to get balls.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Fuck this, Law and Order: SVU starts in 5 minutes, I'm away.

I'll check the result later, night everyone.

It's obvious he doesn't want to play for us and he doesn't want to play the in Europa League

Fuckin' football man. What is Sanchez on? 200k+ a week and he goes: "nah I don't wanna play or put in a performance". Imagine if a normal person did that at their job...

slider

Sead's got some... I dunno, strength about him. I hate to cast aspersions on the old Arsenal squad (actually, I don't mind) but he seems to have some mental strength. Sterner stuff kinda thing.

Tales from my ass based on nothing at all.

Sead's got some... I dunno, strength about him. I hate to cast aspersions on the old Arsenal squad (actually, I don't mind) but he seems to have some mental strength. Sterner stuff kinda thing.

Tales from my ass based on nothing at all.

Looks a boss player to me. Wish we would've gone for him.

slider

Looks a boss player to me. Wish we would've gone for him.

During the window, there was initial reports that he was gonna go to Arsenal. And then it went quiet for a fair while and I thought he'd go somewhere else. What do I know. Fallen for the Wenger charms.

Top Bottom