• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

They went home after selling their tickets to away fans, they caused this whole mess...
Too many only arrived at the emirates so they could sell their tickets to save them themselves the embarrassment of watching their beloved team play under Wenger.

Apparently they were devastated to learn that their favourite Arsenal player of all time left the club a few weeks prior.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Apparently they were devastated to learn that their favourite Arsenal player of all time left the club a few weeks prior.

Ox?

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
from bbc

Currently inside the Emirates, thousands upon thousands of German fans everywhere around us. Horrible tense atmosphere, Tens of thousands of fans being made to feel very unsafe, including very young children. Not sure how this has happened. Has to be said if the roles were reversed and I was a British fan doing this in a German city, I'd be hanging my head in shame.

stay classy

Robert Peston‏@Peston 14m14 minutes ago

These Cologne fans are a disgrace. Nazi salutes. Peeing in doorsteps. My European solidarity being tested

bbc

Got to my usual seats in Club level with my 11 year old son. Surrounded by Koln fans. So unsafe we have been moved to the other side of the ground. Worst feeling at football in 40 years of watching home and away.

How the fuck is UEFA letting this game play?

Lashley

"I don't want to hear it Robbie, we've just lost 1-0 to Köln. IT'S 3AM IN THE FUCKING MORNING"

DJtYwpuW4AAE0T7.jpg:large

Lashley

Wel considering his fitness this season, that's, it's not a surprise. But are to really trying to underplay his performance last season & in the FA cup right now?

He was average in the back end of last season, lets be honest

Top Bottom