• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

oilvomer

ummm I remain unconvinced at the fee paid for OX, when you add in he had only one more season left, it looks very expensive, he looks bloody average, a Mid Table Player

Don't mind getting knocked out though cos this cup fucks our season up every single year. On the other hand, this was probs our best chance of a trophy lmao.
Liverpool learning from Arsenal.

giphy.gif

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

T-Rex.

Banned
Mad how many shots it takes for us to score, and how many shots it takes for the opposition to score against us. Still, that was a great strike.

Auraela

Banned
every liverpool game this season so far it seems like once they get near the goal they just scrambling and dont know how to finish.

oilvomer

Liverpool board looking at that 6 year contract Klopp is on right about now.

you guys hear that clip from the Liverpool fan on 606 about Klopp, he let him have it all barrels

MikeBison

In 2 games against poor opposition that couldn't defend. The Palace match was the one you should have paid attention to.
Arsenal and 4th in the Bundesliga? Also, we won the game against Palace did we not?

Lots of drama right now but we're just in a shit patch of form. Soon pass.

King_Moc

Banned
Arsenal and 4th in the Bundesliga? Also, we won the game against Palace did we not?

They were both shit.

Shit patch of form? We're a team that can't defend, with a manager that's failed to buy a centre back and has sold our only defensive midfielder.

T-Rex.

Banned
Liverpool board looking at that 6 year contract Klopp is on right about now.

you guys hear that clip from the Liverpool fan on 606 about Klopp, he let him have it all barrels
lol

Agree with this. Needs to buy a fucking defender in January though.

MikeBison

They were both shit.

Shit patch of form? We're a team that can't defend, with a manager that's failed to buy a centre back and has sold our only defensive midfielder.

What if I told you we're 2 points off Chelsea in the league. On the same points as everyone else in the champions league, and going out of the bastard cup competition that everybody hates to a premier league side whilst playing a super weakened team?

Perspective.

MikeBison

Flanagan can't even bring his man down properly.

I think back to simpler times. Like his getting a woody after scoring against Spurs.

sora87

I see liverpool are having their annual breakdown a few months earlier this season. This squad is just nowhere near good enough to compete sadly 😕

Top Bottom