• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

MikeBison

Remember when we battered Leicester in the first game after the new stand opened? But we fucking gifted them a goal.

Liverpool.

sora87

NeatScarceHuia-small.gif

NHale

Coutinho is our best player. More talented.

Mane is our most important.

I think Mane is Liverpool best player because he's a lot more consistent than Coutinho. Mane doesn't peak as high as Coutinho when he plays his best, but he also don't disappear completely like Coutinho does at times.

I believe Mane's consistency is very underrated. He always gives Liverpool something in any game.

MikeBison

I think Mane is Liverpool best player because he's a lot more consistent than Coutinho. Mane doesn't peak as high as Coutinho when he plays his best, but he also don't disappear completely like Coutinho does at times.

I believe Mane's consistency is very underrated. He always gives Liverpool something in any game.

Obviously I watch Coutinho week in week out. Rarely does he disappear. Often team double or triple up on him and he's less effective but he's still ultra classy on the ball and moves us along.

I know you're not saying this, but oppo fans claim he's some 'few screamers but does nothing else' players and that's bonkers. He's almost always on it. Many many games he's the 1 decent thing about Shit games.

Seriously, has Gini completed a pass yet?

MikeBison

Glen talking about 'abuse' of the offside rule, when he's offside at the second phase as well as the first. Chill out, you mug. It was tight, but he's leaning offside.

Garjon

Yeah that was onside. Makes up for all those missed yellows before, I suppose.

Stupid from Henderson not holding the line, his concentration seems to be wandering lately

MikeBison

The angle shown isn't level, it's from behind the play, and even still, looks like he's leaning off but stood level whereas Henderson is stood upright.

Having said that, I always thought the 'your hand is offside' rule was bollocks. Go by feet.

Top Bottom