• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

MikeBison

So Wes Morgan runs Firmino out of play, fist full of his shirt, pulling it off him and that's 'great old fashioned defending'

But that's a yellow for Matip? What consistency.

Then Okazaki takes Mignolets arm for a wander and no foul.

T-Rex.

Banned
Coutinho is our best player. More talented.

Mane is our most important.
Last season I would have agreed 100% (we pretty much had no pace in the team when Mane was out), but this season we have Salah and Moreno's back in the side so it's not as big an issue. Obviously Mane's still a massive miss because he's sensational, but I think you could make a case for Firmino being our most important player (attack looks so disjointed when he's not playing as the 9).

MikeBison

That's the exact trademark dive Vardy used to win like 5 penalties in the winning season but ultimately get himself sent off against Arsenal.

sammex

So Wes Morgan runs Firmino out of play, fist full of his shirt, pulling it off him and that's 'great old fashioned defending'

But that's a yellow for Matip? What consistency.

Then Okazaki takes Mignolets arm for a wander and no foul.

Don't forget letting Leicester players off with yellow card worthy fouls because it's the first 5 minutes of the game. Does my head in that. Ref gives them a caution yet if they did the same foul any other time in the match they'd get a card.

All refs do this and it makes no sense.

bvb right now

ZsTb2X4.gif

hopefully they play like this next week, they're gonna need it :S

Garjon

That's the exact trademark dive Vardy used to win like 5 penalties in the winning season but ultimately get himself sent off against Arsenal.

Vardy is a dirty, dirty player and if he wasn't English, the media would be tearing him to pieces.

That's really pissed me off; conceding at the worst possible time as it fucks up our tactics for the second half. Leicester 3-2 incoming.

Pennywise

Dortmund destroying Gladbach. no goals conceaded in 6 games

yeah this is Dortmund's year.
Still 28 games left to play.

As long as nobody gets injured, especially Piszcek or Toljan, we might have a shot.
Hopefully we'll be able to offload Schürrle during the winter break.

MikeBison

In the initial phase? I missed that. I've seen a replay only with the last pass. Injustica, then!

Harry Maguire heads it on and is way offside when the ball is taken.

I never spotted that initially. Linesman flag goes up the second his head touches the ball.

Garjon

Yes, looking back now it was the correct decision to rule out Okazaki's 'goal'. Probably the only thing the officials have got right in the entire half.

MikeBison

That goal has just given Leicester the lift to press on this second half. When there's about 5 reasons why it shouldn't have stood.

Top Bottom