• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forest Whitaker joins Marvel's Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.
at this point all they need is a Tom Hanks cameo

Why of course.

tumblr_mefymo8P1b1qihh9to1_500.jpg

RaidenZR

The cast and crew of this movie has me really excited. Should be really special in the scope of the other Marvel flicks.

Speely

Banned
People complaining about lack of white people in Luke Cake. Are they serious.

Yeah. The thousands of shows with 99% white casts were not only not enough, but the timing of a black hero show while a bunch of uppity minorities were trying to say #blacklivesmatter was just insulting. Obviously a shady agenda.

Understandable that a bunch of white folks are getting defensive, tbh. Guilty people tend to do that.

On topic: Forest Whitaker is an amazing addition. I honestly can't think of a comic IP he wouldn't make better. Hope he has a pretty serious role.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Every actor in Black Hollywood checking their phone for that Marvel Studios text that says "Come thru, it's lit."
lowkey this movie might be a front for the creation of real life Wakanda. Black Hollywood taking Marvel for a ride.

Kalentan

Man between this, Thor Ragnarok and Doctor Strange and even Spider-Man: Homecoming, Marvel is bringing out the big bucks. Really glad Marvel Studio is no longer under the thumb of Ike.

Man between this, Thor Ragnarok and Doctor Strange and even Spider-Man: Homecoming, Marvel is bringing out the big bucks. Really glad Marvel Studio is no longer under the thumb of Ike.

Did you notice ever since perlmutter stopped intruding they cast a bunch of black people in all of their properties

5I5s8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom