• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former GameTrailers Crew Announcement 03.21.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should do a trailer so we can score it.

Reenactment of the FFVII trailer with Brandon Jones narration. :p

Long ago, we looked upon a foreboding site.
The rendering of the tube that threatened all burns eternal in our heart.
In its wake, came the age of Kjellberg & Fines.
And came to them, an age of silence.
Yet with each fond remembrance,
we knew those encountered were not forgotten,
that someday, they would stream again.
Perhaps it was no more than wishful thinking.
But after a short calm, there are the beginnings of a stir.
The reunion at hand may bring joy, it may bring fear.
But let us embrace whatever it brings.
For they are coming back.

I only woke up 10 minutes ago but this has made my day ! Can't wait to see what they are doing and I will be willing to open my wallet to support them. I just hope they stay independent and don't have to join another site or 'network' like macinima or rooster teeth where their nature and style would be tainted and compromised.

Spman2099

I have come to realize that they were really my last source for video game news that wasn't Neogaf...

I am going to throw some money at these bitches and get them back. Let's hit those upper tiers, guys.

utlcawg.gif

If this isn't it? What if its a movie or something?

Its freaking it.

RexNovis

Banned
YAY! Will follow them wherever they end up. Really excited to have them back. Missed their content a lot while theyve been gone.

Drencrom

I'm so glad they managed to come up with something after the shutdown and didn't just call it quits. Can't wait to see what they've been working on!

Seriously. I might not support them just because of announcement of a announcement lol

Lol 10/10

DKHF

Hope they do what KF did with Beyond and basically bring back GT Time just under a new name. Though I would be open to any changes they have to make.

This is an exciting couple of weeks ahead of us. GDC next week with a PSVR event, SXSW, batman v superman, FFXV event at the end of the month, and now this.

eFKac

I got over losing GT, worked on some of their stream backlog.

But I'll take some new content, mostly missing GT Time really, didn't find a substitution for a news podcast.

Probably just a patreon can't imagine a company bankrolling real new website + jobs for everyone.

It will probably be just patreon with goals to have more streams and nothing full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom