• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former GameTrailers Crew Announcement 03.21.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlamFM

Banned
Probably just a patreon can't imagine a company bankrolling real new website + jobs for everyone.

It will probably be just patreon with goals to have more streams and nothing full time.

They are a pretty big crew. A patreon alone can´t be enough to pay them all. There must be more to it.

Cl9RIdX.gif

Am I really the first to post this one?

Nice, very nice.

Brandon said he wanted to at least get the name out in march, on the kinda funny podcast.

So we will get that at minimum. Everything else will be a bonus and hype.

Please be running fully, before E3. I need my GT crew for E3.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Nice, very nice.

Brandon said he wanted to at least get the name out in march, on the kinda funny podcast.

So we will get that at minimum. Everything else will be a bonus and hype.

Please be running fully, before E3. I need my GT crew for E3.

I'm pretty sure 2 or 3 of them will be streaming together for that at least.

I mean, all they need is a couch

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Hasney, GlamFM
Oh, I see. Well, I hope they'll bring back Damiani at least and maybe Elyse at some point in the future :)

I've never paid a subscription or donated to a patreon for media content, but these guys would be the first. Anxiously awaiting their return.

I hope they manage to keep the old original content running (in some form or another), because I really like hearing them talk about games.

And if they can get Damiani to join in it'll be perfect.

k5vt

Neo Member
Good lord the hype is real. Only way I could be more happy is if Shuhei Yoshida announced this in a press conference.

BBboy20

Jones just hinted in the GT Twitch chat that that this may have something to do with his Twitch channel in regards of "getting our asses" over to another chat room.

k5vt

Neo Member
Jones just hinted in the GT Twitch chat that that this may have something to do with his Twitch channel in regards of "getting our asses" over to another chat room.

Wait so it's migrated over to Brandon's twitch chat? I was wondering why GT's twitch chat was a ghost town

I love that they're teasing it like a game announcement; so meta. Now I just need Kotaku to leak it a few days before.

Will support whatever they got coming up. My week isn't complete anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom