• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bQd5F1s.png

Perfect.

I was hoping to jump on this gay train with my avatar. It would be great if someone could help me, since I'm away all week on mobile and can't do it myself. I was envisioning turning the blue parka into a rainbow one, and keeping the white trim. Bonus points if the hammer were replaced with a rainbow flag or something like that. But I'm open to any ideas and would be incredibly grateful for the help. :)

LaNaranja

I don't want to be left out! Can someone add a rainbow somewhere on my current avatar? Maybe change the flag in the background, if at all possible keeping the eagle too? Or whatever you think would look neat. Thanks in advance!

zm15fH7.png
fBEiBsv.png

Toxi

Banned
Could someone make two makeovers for my avatar: One with the light blue and white stripes of the Argentinian albiceleste jersey, and the other with rainbow colors? No preference on how the two are done, I just really would like two variants of this avatar: One for celebrating legal gay marriage in the US, the other for supporting my team for the Argentina-Paraguay game. Thanks so much to anyone who accepts this request.

t3SroDh.png

Can someone make the Samus part of the image into an avatar? Or just the face with background? Not sure since it's big but I'd appreciate it!

gilpNZ5KnlAvDI9Tw3yVvyHMKABjuP5fxA9R86FWN7Q=w737-h1310-no

Oynox

Would anyone create a superb Yarnie avatar for a friend of mine? Currently, he uses this one here:
4nOcvh7.jpg

But I bet someone around here can do a high quality one!

Measurements should be 120x120 px and 32KB maximal size. I guess it would be nice to use the website background as avatar as well:

http://www.unravelgame.com/

Madness

nUgXDSB.jpg

ddROz4i.jpg

Can someone make these transparent for me? Remove the purple around the 20th Anniversary Logo for the Avs and get rid of the white around Johnny Canuck?

TequilaHero

Neo Member
It didn't work. They still have white boxes around them. This happened before, I think it's perhaps saving them as .png?
It's because I didn't make them your proper avy size. You just said to take off the background.
Will edit with both resized for you, one moment, please.

Sorry bout that, it's my bad. I am a knucklehead.
Svmuenp.png
0WzxVLO.png

Hmm. Looks a little on the small side?

From what I understand, Max width is 100px
The deal with yours is that it is wider than it is tall (due to the hair). I managed to squeeze in an extra pixel for you.
Maybe someone else can do better.
bBtOHYT.png

Madness

It's because I didn't make them your proper avy size. You just said to take off the background.
Will edit with both resized for you, one moment, please.

Hmm...wait for resize, please

Ah, apologies. I intended to use them as avatars. Take your time no rush, and thanks for doing it.

TequilaHero

Neo Member
Could someone make two makeovers for my avatar: One with the light blue and white stripes of the Argentinian albiceleste jersey, and the other with rainbow colors? No preference on how the two are done, I just really would like two variants of this avatar: One for celebrating legal gay marriage in the US, the other for supporting my team for the Argentina-Paraguay game. Thanks so much to anyone who accepts this request.

t3SroDh.png

Sorry about skipping you. I love spiders =)
I didn't get too creative with the Argentina one, sorry. Hope you like em anyway.
Bdb24Ms.png
glYbDG9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom