• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 announced (360, Xbox One), releasing this fall

XEEu7wy.gif

The_Monk

I had this dream where I had Forza 5 and Horizon 2 on my shelf, it was a great dream (I don't have an Xbox one but I need these games).

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
First game looked amazing - guess the Xbox One version will be the 360 version in full hd.

Facism

i hope the situation is seperate studios working on each version. Cross-gen needs to gtfo already.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
So 720p on Xbox 360 and 792p on Xbox One?

I'm not expected a huge graphical difference between them.

Well if they have a new-engine for Xbox One and re-use the old one for 360 I'm in. If not, my money is staying in my pocket.

Certinty

First one is one of my favourite games.

Since it's coming out on the 360, I think I just lost my only reason to rebuy an One as well.

LilJoka

I might actually pick it up from the bargain bin for my 360 if it survives another year. Horizon was a big let down for me, i like a lot of racing games, but Horizon just didnt do it for me.

Makes sense. Was probably already in development for the Xbox 360 and is simply ported to the Xbox One to make the fall line up a bit more interesting.

No screens :( I'm thinking that it won't look too much different to the original on the 360 as that seemed to be pushing it pretty hard, nice to see they have a weather system in place though.

TheHall

Cross Gen, probably for good reasons.

(Not enough install base to make back the investment?)

I'd wanna dip into those 80 million consoles as well.

Ubersnug

So, somebody tell me. Since Phil is letting all this information out of the bag now, what on earth has he got stocked up to surprise us next Monday?

Mugatu

Awesome. Microsoft said they'd continue to support the Xbox 360 for at least 5 years after the XBO's launch so cross-fen makes perfect sense.

OMG

Why all the announcement before E3?

whats going on???

For a detective, you're not really in the know, are you?

On-topic - money from both gens as opposed to just one. Wish they would just stick with one console, but you can't blame them for wanting to gran sales from people who might only have bought the PS4 (yet still own a 360).

Top Bottom