• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

robatw

other germans seem to be able to play this already. i don't understand why it won't launch for me. i waited and worked all day :(

zip stick

Hoping to play on Xbox One at midnight (UK time, not far off now) but my preview programme Xbox One is doing the world's slowest download for the dashboard update. I have 80Mbs fibre, but my Xbox is crawling at 500k.

Fingers crossed the PC version works okay.

Same here but I'm on 50Mbs. Took about an hour to download the dashboard update.

I'm preloaded since last night and ready to go. I picked up the ultimate version since I was gonna buy the car pass anyways. Been playing FMH2 non stop in anticipation...although I never really stopped.

I want the physical ultimate edition from Amazon but it says it won't show up until next Wednesday. Anyone have it ordered? I called Amazon and they told me it isn't showing as being in the warehouses yet.

Strider

Tinúviel;217779068 said:
I finally downloaded my deluxe edition and it says too early how the hell is everyone playing here am i missing something?

Deluxe edition doesnt get early access it's just for Ultimate edition

dcassell

Banned
Found this video with someone running a 970, looks to be running at close to 60fps - hard to tell what the settings are as the video is Korean.

Apparently the latest Nvidia driver give a pretty big boost to FH3 performance.

That's good to hear. I think I found the video you were talking about, but it looks nice. Man, I want to play this so bad!

Pasck

Neo Member
Is there an option to change the game language? I'm asking because I played Forza 6 apex and the game was in french just like my windows. I usually prefer to play my games in english but there was no options to change it, so I was wondering if it was still the same here? Thanks

Bsigg12

Tinúviel;217779068 said:
I finally downloaded my deluxe edition and it says too early how the hell is everyone playing here am i missing something?

You're $20 short to start playing. Ultimate edition gets access this weekend.

Grassy

Well the game should have unlocked for me ~8 hours ago(it's 8am 23/9), but both Xbone and PC versions are still not starting, I just keep getting the too early message. It has unlocked for a lot of people here in Australia, but there's plenty of others that it's not unlocking for. Almost like it thinks certain GT's are from another region or something...I've tweeted someone from support so I hope it gets sorted...

tuna_love

Banned
Well the game should have unlocked for me ~8 hours ago(it's 8am 23/9), but both Xbone and PC versions are still not starting, I just keep getting the too early message. It has unlocked for a lot of people here in Australia, but there's plenty of others that it's not unlocking for. Almost like it thinks certain GT's are from another region or something...I've tweeted someone from support so I hope it gets sorted...
did you buy au version?

Xater

I am currently doing the same. Trying to get this done over Twitter...

HeliosT10

Please check your PM's.

Eeeep just 10 minutes or so left for the UK.

Can HeliosT10 or anyone else who has the game confirm if there's a decryption process or any more downloading to do when it unlocks? My internet just suddenly shit the bed in terms of speed but it's still working.

Helios, if you truly want to improve the force feedback, then wipe the whole half-assed "little g-force here, little rear slip-angle factor there..."-code and model the car suspensions and steering geometries in a way that let you trace back the forces on the steering from the tires through the steering "levers" to the steering wheel and put out those forces to the FFB wheel(not 1:1 of course, either lowered to some degree on a per-car basis or simulate power steering), after that you can add some clever effects that help the player replace the missing sensations like car rotation and g-forces. Every PC sim does it that way or at at least tries to simulate this exact steering-feel. "Self-aligning torque based force feedback"

But for FH3 on a short notice maybe some gamma-filter or logarithmic / logistic growth function could bleed enough forces into the kinda dead center feel on tarmac and get rid of that understeer effect that let's the wheel go completeley forceless in a 4-wheel slide and makes corrections almost impossible.

Akoi

Still waiting on my warthog code.... I really hope I get it before I play tonight, but I am starting to lose hope.

Xater

Now it's 1am and I still can't play. This sucks. I just know this probably isn't going to work itself out when I go to sleep....

Top Bottom