• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

TheKeyPit

Banned
I've played for 2-3 hours and I'm now at the Outback Festival doing races via the blueprint feature. As soon as I got my Subaru WRX, Rally races became super fun.

SimplexPL

I can't play FH3 yet but adding English in the control panel worked for Apex. Might have to restart your PC.
edit: make sure you have english at the top of the list

I already had it set up like that and Apex was in English. That's why I cannot fathom why FH3 launches in Polish - maybe geolocation? (I do have locale for non unicode apps set to Poland, and date, currency regional formats too)

SilentRob

I already had it set up like that and Apex was in English. That's why I cannot fathom why FH3 launches in Polish - maybe geolocation? (I do have locale for non unicode apps set to Poland, and date, currency regional formats too)

Yeah, I'm playing Recore in english but Horizon 3 just ignores my Windows Setting and defaults to german, too.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
That input lag is waiting with you. :).

I really want your tv
I'm actually quite curious (and a little scared) what the input lag will be with HDR and the One S set on 4K output to my TV. The tv has very low lag normally.

That Ultimate Edition paid beta testing period seems to be going well...

eWw8CII.gif

On the official Forza Horizon 3 forums, they've said they're aware there is a problem and are trying to fix it.

I don't know how long that will take, though.

They regularly have problems when releasing Forza DLC too. So often that I've come to expect it.

Oh well it's not as if Microsoft is a massive online infrastructure company.

AcridMeat

Banned
Alright boys and girls of ForzaGAF, I have the spreadsheet ready! I removed all the old info, so you are going to have to re-add yourself.

Quote this post to see the link and then add in your info!

Thanks for this, added myself.

Now to gain access to the game to request the club.

Megasoum

Banned
Finally... I just got the Warthog code!

Now if only the Microsoft CS could call me back to confirm that my pre-order is cancelled and that I can buy the Ultimate version

etta

my hard graphic balls
Wait wait wait wait wait.

Gamesharing still works with Play Anywhere titles, right? Between Xbox consoles as it has until now, I mean.

senahorse

How do I go about enabling VIP for the PC version? Can't see anything in the menus and when I look on the windows store, it says owned, but if I click on it, it comes up with a buy link.

deoee

How do I go about enabling VIP for the PC version? Can't see anything in the menus and when I look on the windows store, it says owned, but if I click on it, it comes up with a buy link.

Same here, but I'm heading to bed now.

If you find something out, could you let me know? Via PN maybe? :)

Thank you and all have fun with the game!

Smax

-Launched game at 0.03 local time. Started playing without a problem.
-Warthog is available to drive in my garage.
-DLC cars are all available to add from the Autoshow.
-Forza Reward cars were all given to me when prompted after a specific event.
-VIP perks all work fine.

I just wanted to see if everything was fine as I intended to put it aside until tomorrow. I ended up playing for 3 hours with a big smile on my face the whole time.

Everything works perfectly and the game easily lives up to all the hype.

Well done Microsoft. Forza games are the only reason I own an Xbox One and they have once again proven it was absolutely worth it.

Man this game...been playing two hours now, up against FH2 it's every bit as amazing and more, playground games man what a team.

Tell you what's really cool, after you purchase some of the cars if you leave it a few seconds Warren starts to speak and gives you some info about the specific car, some really cool stories and a great touch that could be missed.

ncslamm

I'm glad my schedule is wide open tomorrow and I'm off work. I plan on playing all day. Can't wait. My only experience with Forza is Horizon 2 that I played for a bit at a coworker's place. I loved what I played back then so if it's anything like that I'll be pleased.

senahorse

Same here, but I'm heading to bed now.

If you find something out, could you let me know? Via PN maybe? :)

Thank you and all have fun with the game!

Will do on both accounts, seems there is a problem with PC pre-orders (don't have an xb1 to claim on), hopefully fixed soon.

RawNuts

Tell you what's really cool, after you purchase some of the cars if you leave it a few seconds Warren starts to speak and gives you some info about the specific car, some really cool stories and a great touch that could be missed.
Oh, I'm interested in this; thanks for the heads up.

Dumb question - what's the file download size for the downloadable Xbox One version of the game?

A little over 49GB if memory serves me correctly. My Xbox One downloaded it automatically, as I discovered when I went in to try and make sure that it started the preload.

Smax

Anyone else play horizon games with a controller in chase cam, but play forza with a wheel in cockpit cam?
I play both with the controller, but yeah, Motorsport strictly cockpit, Horizon chase. I guess it's because FM is all about track familiarity and racing lines while FH is like doing rally stages that change constantly.

Zuzzissm0

so after i reinstalled the game on xbox it still dont start.

for anyone with the same problem can you pls tell me if your purchase is completed or still pre ordered under this LINK?

Azzawon

I play both with the controller, but yeah, Motorsport strictly cockpit, Horizon chase. I guess it's because FM is all about track familiarity and racing lines while FH is like doing rally stages that change constantly.

Same here, yeah. Horizon is too fast paced and relies on kneejerk reactions, so I find chase cam and controller much easier.

LostDonkey

So does anyone on PC have access to VIP bonuses? Or is this a widespread problem?

I have nothing and I'm not very happy about it either. I paid £79.99 for this and its not giving me VIP bonus or access to any DLC cars. It's asking me to buy again as if I only own the standard edition.

Top Bottom