• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

KRaZyAmmo

Got a good haul today on wheelspins. Got the Mercedes C63 AMG Black, BAC Mono, Covette Z06. after hoarding all those wheel spins I got the Mini cooper on the first spin buying wheelspins.

Noobcraft

So is there anything from Motorsport that hasn't been in Horizon yet?
This beauty

screenshot-originall4kus.png

Is there anyway to cancel an auction?

I got frustrated at a car for lacking grip so I put it on the auction, then I realized I didn't even attempt to swap the tires to something better lol.

So yeah, is there a way to cancel the auction or am I gonna have to wait 2 hours if nobody buys it?

Can't cancel once you start it.

They should probably let you pull it as long as no one has bid, but they don't.

That's lame but I can't complain tbh. The car was a Ferrari 512 TR for the Ferrari vs Lambo championship, bought it at the auction for 200k and somebody just bought it from me for 300k hahaha.

It's personally one of my favorite Ferrari's in existence but goddamn the car handled like hot garbage. Not only was it slow to steer, you couldn't even really feather the throttle to control the car so more often than not you were just power sliding uncontrollably all over the place, and this is after an hour's worth of tuning the suspension.

Thankfully somebody put an 08 California on the auction for 110k, bought it out and it turns out to be a fantastic car, it drove completely opposite of the 512 TR and that Cali won me the 'ship lol.

EYEL1NER

How do you buy wheel spins?
There is a perk that lets you purchase them for 50,000 credits per spin. I'm not able to look at which perk page it is on at the moment, or how many skill points it costs, but I want to say 10 skill points? It may have been 15, but I may be confusing that with the "Travel Anywhere" perk.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I was looking for a good 45 minutes for the last bonus board I needed, looking at the damn map I counted every single time, and just could not find it...

...little did I know that it was at the very north of the map above the satellite arrays.

eek5

i think i was offered a free car but it took my credits anyway 😕

If you're talking about when you level up a festival site and it shows you a lineup of cars to pick from.. that's just a discount. They aren't free unfortunately. 😕

legbone

can someone explain to me why whenever there is a "forza presents" event using barn finds it shows that i don't have any when i have all of them? not sure what's going on.

can someone explain to me why whenever there is a "forza presents" event using barn finds it shows that i don't have any when i have all of them? not sure what's going on.

Is this in multiplayer? I've heard there's a glitch with the MP version of that category where the only eligible car is the 1967 Miura, which isn't even a barn find.

I assume maybe it can possibly happen in single player too but I'm not sure.

legbone

Is this in multiplayer? I've heard there's a glitch with the MP version of that category where the only eligible car is the 1967 Miura, which isn't even a barn find.

I assume maybe it can possibly happen in single player too but I'm not sure.

nope, single player. exact same bug. miura is the only one available and it wants me to buy it.

lem0n

Anyone else seen a "DLC Car" in races? Was doing a championship online with my friend yesterday and one of the cars was a blacked out Ford Falcon with no textures. I have all the car packs and everything.. it was weird!

Anyone else seen a "DLC Car" in races? Was doing a championship online with my friend yesterday and one of the cars was a blacked out Ford Falcon with no textures. I have all the car packs and everything.. it was weird!

In past games the placeholder car used to be selectable through an exploit, maybe someone found the same one?

In Horizon 1 it was a blacked out BMW M3 I believe, and in the Motorsport games before 5 it was a VW Bora.

How many wheelspins have you had?

And also isn't it true that VIP users have a bigger chance for high wheelspin rewards?

The amount of money you get is doubled by having VIP, but I don't think there's a higher chance of better rewards. At least for me almost all my spins are between 10k and 40k credits.

legbone

i hit level 150 last night (naturally, no farming or goliath runs) and i have won two he's with wheelspins (i think it was two). i got the focus and brz. two that i don't really care about. oh well the focus is fun at least. the brz is good for drifting (which i hate) and that's about it. too bad the focus has the drift bonus and the brz has the exp bonus. i have bought many more in the auction house. anyway, what's a good way to get some money? i have been using a credits bonus car and still only getting 20k per race max. and the high value targets don't show up nearly enough. any tips that don't involve me driving the goliath race until i fall asleep? does the rivals thing still work from back in the day?

I wonder when we will hear what is in the next car pack :eek:

Hoping for some older cars again. Love cars from the 60s through the 90s in this game.

Top Bottom