• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Hexer06

Wow... So I had the game installed, and now when I went to Unlock it and play it, it says there's a 47GB Update. WTF!? This happened to me with Recore too. Anybody else have this problem? Won't be playing tonight for sure cuz my Internet is way too slow. :(

Bsigg12

Wow... So I had the game installed, and now when I went to Unlock it and play it, it says there's a 47GB Update. WTF!? This happened to me with Recore too. Anybody else have this problem? Won't be playing tonight for sure cuz my Internet is way too slow. :(

It happened to me too. Are you in the Preview Program?

Hexer06

It happened to me too. Are you in the Preview Program?

Yeah I am :/ I forget what build I'm on though. I checked to see if there was a system update and there's not. I have it downloaded on my PC (which probably won't be able to run it lol) but apparently my Driver isn't up to date, so now I'm trying to get that sorted out.

Triteon

This is the first game ive tried to download from the windows 10 store. Man this shit is busted. I have slow ass internet so i pause downloads all the time on when i download big games because they usually take me multiple days to finish.

But the pause button on the windows 10 store is essentially a restart the download button. Ive now started the download three times. Losing more than 20 gigs of progress (and my data, which is capped).

Ive now given up. Im not trying again till this shit is fixed. And if its not done soon im requesting a refund.

Im done.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
So I just tried to run the game and my Xbox rebooted. The second time I tried to run it my Xbox just shut down.

Anyone else have this issue?

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
I still have Deus Ex: MD, Destiny RoI, DQVII, and SMT4:A to finish, all of which I've purchased in the last week and have no time for. I told myself I wouldn't be suckered into buying this early and paying extra, but here I am now downloading on my PC. Racing games, man.

Smoolio

Saw in a video that there is the nickname Clarke, now I just need to know if there is also Eliza, Lexa and Alycia... For reasons.

DarkestHour

Banned
Th is is my first Horizon game and I'm on PC for this one. Here are the issues I have:

1. Cannot change radio stations
2. Game does not save when I exit. Is this normal and I just need to reach major check points first?
3. Steering wheel seems to only be 180 degrees and modifying it in Logitech Profiler simply makes it less sensitive to input.
4. Weird "slowdown" and then speed up. Like the game is hitching.

Other than that I am loving it!

Th is is my first Horizon game and I'm on PC for this one. Here are the issues I have:

2. Game does not save when I exit. Is this normal and I just need to reach major check points first?
3. Steering wheel seems to only be 180 degrees and modifying it in Logitech Profiler simply makes it less sensitive to input.

You get to choose 2 radio stations a few races in, seems like you unlock the rest.

1. You unlock radio stations as you progress
2.Yep
3. no idea
4. turn on frame smoothing, and choose a relatively low locked framerate instead of unlocked variable. 60 or 30, or maybe 48 if able.

Anyone else who bought ultimate edition on pc still unable to unlock the car pass or vip stuff? Trying to unlock vip and car pass which it says I already own, yet when I click on them windows store asks me to pay for them again. Earlier today the store didn't let me do anything at all, now it tries to charge me.

DarkestHour

Banned
1. You unlock radio stations as you progress
2.Yep
3. no idea
4. turn on frame smoothing, and choose a relatively low locked framerate instead of unlocked variable. 60 or 30, or maybe 48 if able.

Cool thanks. I happened to unlock the radio station just after making that post! My buddy and I both can't get the game to recognize our Logitech G27s. I'm sure they'll fix it so I'l hang tight.

The audio in this game for the cars is OUTSTANDING!

DarkestHour

Banned
Anyone else who bought ultimate edition on pc still unable to unlock the car pass or vip stuff? Trying to unlock vip and car pass which it says I already own, yet when I click on them windows store asks me to pay for them again. Earlier today the store didn't let me do anything at all, now it tries to charge me.

Ditto. Gonna head to bed and hope some patching/Store issues are fixed by tomorrow.

nikos

Picked up the Ultimste Edition at Best Buy. Have the day off tomorrow. Add me on XBL! HeartOfBattleTV

I'm having the same issue. Store says that I own each of them yet it tries to charge me when I go to download.

Chanser

Same, won't be playing more until this is fixed.

AcridMeat

Banned
So far performance has been decent for me which is good.

However, none of my ultimate edition rewards are showing up. No extra xp/spins/no crown etc.

I know I saw a number of people with that issue here, has it been addressed at all? I don't want to progress too far without that stuff. :/

EqicDodoO

Is it normal that the game takes forever to install?
It's installing 7 hours right now and only 38%.
Ive put the system in stand-by modus when i went to bed.

I must say yesterday i had to restart the install after it the game froze at 96% in-game.
After i restarted the game it was stuck at 80%.
So after that i removed the install and restarted it.
Ive done a couple of races though before the crash.

Anyone use the older Logitech Driving Force GT Wheel by chance? Unfortunately it does not appear to be supported. No reaction to my actions when I boot up the game.

Anyone have any success forcing it to work / be recognised? I'd LOVE to play this with the wheel, it has served me extremely well up to this point.

PC.

I have the ultimate edition, and have redeemed the code that came with it for the extra content, and I've redeemed the code for the Warthog... but neither is showing up on my account history.
When I installed the game, they didn't show up as additional downloads either.
Have I done something wrong, is there a bug, or will it just take time to unlock?

EDIT: I'm on Xbox, not PC.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Game worked on the first try. Looks glorious in HDR!

Makikou

Fuck this game is good on PC.

kuva_testi.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
MS knew exactly what they were doing by releasing the Ultimate Edition right before the weekend.

Ullus

Do you need Kinect for the ANNA voice commands on PC?
Have a mic hooked up, but it doesn't work, nor are there any mic settings in the game.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone here playing with on Xbox One Slim and using a Sony X800D 4K TV? If so, what TV settings are you using? Want to get the most out of the 4K up-scaling and HDR. Thanks.

Evo X

Played an hour on Xbox and 30 mins on PC.

Both versions look and play great. I love that progress is synced between both.

One thing I will say is that the in car view looks much less claustrophobic in 21:9. Love the wide field of view.

Top Bottom