• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 (PC/XB1, 2016) Confirmed; Set in Australia

Is there no way to get this game on PC at a discount in the US? It seems like neither Amazon or Best Buy do 20% off on game code purchases.

Is there no way to get this game on PC at a discount in the US? It seems like neither Amazon or Best Buy do 20% off on game code purchases.

Buying from other Region's Xbox stores seems to be the only way. You'll have to buy Xbox gift cards to make the purchase. I think if you search the thread for the word "Singapore" or "Hong Kong" you'll find the link to the steps needed to make the purchase.

Does anyone know how the map size compares to The Crew? A friend asked me if it's as big and I wasn't sure.

TheKeyPit

Banned
Buying from other Region's Xbox stores seems to be the only way. You'll have to buy Xbox gift cards to make the purchase. I think if you search the thread for the word "Singapore" or "Hong Kong" you'll find the link to the steps needed to make the purchase.

Does anyone know how the map size compares to The Crew? A friend asked me if it's as big and I wasn't sure.

The Crew map is much bigger.

Edit: They are two completely different maps in terms of purpose. The Crew's map is just huge, because it wants you to give that feeling driving from state to state. It's just one big map with a lot of wasted space.

Anyone else got a survey about Forza from Microsoft?

They were asking questions about Motorsport, Horizon, Gran Turismo, Top Gear and the Forza franchise in general.

Noobcraft

Anyone else got a survey about Forza from Microsoft?

They were asking questions about Motorsport, Horizon, Gran Turismo, Top Gear and the Forza franchise in general.
I didn't. I had one recently about 4K and marketing though. It had some really profound questions like "What does 4K mean to you?". I did some real soul searching while answering that one.

Still no Warthog code, if I dont have this for when the game unlocks then I'll, I'll just... play the game without it lol.

I saw Frankie drop the hint the other day that not everyone get's it anyway, and that you had to play / buy the game(s) in a certain window. Something like that anyway.

Still no Warthog code, if I dont have this for when the game unlocks then I'll, I'll just... play the game without it lol.

Well, worst comes to worst, it's go to be one of the early unicorn vehicles, so you could just "earn" it that way.

I saw Frankie drop the hint the other day that not everyone get's it anyway, and that you had to play / buy the game(s) in a certain window. Something like that anyway.

I hadn't heard this, and fwiw, my brother played MCC and Halo 5 at the same time I did plus a lot more and still hasn't gotten his code.

desu

Wut, you got a source for that? I mean that would be entirely different from what they've been saying so far.

Stinkles -

They are rolling out in phases and waves. And you had to have played in a certain window, but it's not unusual that you don't have it yet.

Check his post history. It's not far down the list.

witness

Ended up caving and cancelling my standard preorder on Amazon and upgrading to the Ultimate. For $80 I can't complain really for all that I'll get. Let's go Friday!

It is almost here guys!!

t1474603200z1.png

If you are interested in doing some games this weekend, give me a PM and I will try to get everyone together for some fun races/rallies. Just let me know when you are interested in playing and I will try to find a time that works for everyone.

It is almost here guys!!

t1474603200z1.png

If you are interested in doing some games this weekend, give me a PM and I will try to get everyone together for some fun races/rallies. Just let me know when you are interested in playing and I will try to find a time that works for everyone.

I assume that's just for 12AM EDT, right?

Because if it isn't 12AM for each time zone then that's going to end up being 5AM or so for me...

Stinkles -

They are rolling out in phases and waves. And you had to have played in a certain window, but it's not unusual that you don't have it yet.

Check his post history. It's not far down the list.

Yeah. I'm not doubting you. I just mean that there are definitely people who played in that window who still haven't gotten the code yet.

I bought the MCC and Halo 5 at launch, digitally and have put days of my life into both of them. You're just making me feel worse now, lol.

Xirj

So amazon updated their estimated arrival to be September 27, which seems quite a long for shipping on the 23rd (I'm in NJ) . Anyone else get updated shipping times?

Top Bottom