• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox News: Superman defends undocumented immigrants against angry American

eyeroll.gif

soooooo lame.

image.php

SaviourMK2

Hey, those racists Superman stopped should be lucky. Golden Age Batman would've straight up murdered them for shooting a gun.

Det27-A+Fitting+End.jpg

FStubbs

I would love to see Superman protesting over DACA.

This is also the point of art. To question the status quo. To challenge our way of thought.

Right. But if you had a super hero who challenged the 13th-15th amendments, that would be something Fox could get behind.

Rayis

You can't get any more fascist than that, I wonder what is like not having the self-awareness to know how much of a bonafide turd you are.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I think what I find most interesting about the Fox article is that a bunch of racist White dudes are shooting at a bunch of otherwise harmless undocumented immigrants, and the Fox columnist's first response is not to denounce such a thing as being an unfair portrayal of conservatives, but to complain that Superman decided to protect these people?

Somebody forgot to use their inside (writing) voice.

I think what I find most interesting about the Fox article is that a bunch of racist White dudes are shooting at a bunch of otherwise harmless undocumented immigrants, and the Fox columnist's first response is not to denounce such a thing as being an unfair portrayal of conservatives, but to complain that Superman decided to protect these people?

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Damn.

caliph95

Lol like seriously what was he supposed to let them die

Fox: Maybe

besada

Banned
I read the issue tonight and on the next page there's a radical leftist burning down the houses of the 1% that Supes stops. I guess the Fox douchebag missed that.

IrishNinja

of course they don't get supes' tao as literally being the ultimate alien, just like cassadys post 9;/11 cap questioning his gov't was this big shock if you never actually followed the character

if you think social justice is new to comics, you don't know comics

Remember when Superman stood for truth, justice and the American way? Then again, Clark Kent is technically an illegal alien – a native of Krypton.
Remember when America stood for those things? Because its you whose helped slowly diminish that, Fox.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
LOL if you think about it, America's supposedly greatest super hero is in fact an illegal alien. Not just that, he's a DREAM-er too, considering how he was sent to Earth/US not by his own decision and he grew up from a little baby to an adult by working and living as a US citizen.

Heh.

FStubbs

LOL if you think about it, America's supposedly greatest super hero is in fact an illegal alien. Not just that, he's a DREAM-er too, considering how he was sent to Earth/US not by his own decision and he grew up from a little baby to an adult by working and living as a US citizen.

Heh.

Conservatives tend not to have problems with white DREAM-ers.

Keasar

Wait.

So Superman defends a group of people from being murdered and Fox News is angry about that?

Is there ANY doubt that FOX News are fuckin' evil bastards still!?

First thing that came to my mind when reading the article.

I love it how FOX news tries to spin being a superhuman who wants the world to see everyone has value and that everyone deserves to be treated with respect as a BAD THING

Superman doesn't give a fuck about Trump. Even Lex Luthor was a better president.

Top Bottom