• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free portrait drawing inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

obin_gam

in mood for a new facebook profile pic, anyone up for it?
qmN3oMm.jpg

FUME5

Need more people with artistic talent in this thread otherwise a whole lot of people are going to be disappointed.

EDIT Hell, I'm pretty sure Antonius submitted those same pics a year ago!

Prax

I miss this thread!!!
I might participate again during December if that.. helps?? HAHAHA

It's like the only away i can easily contribute to the gaf community.

Need more people with artistic talent in this thread otherwise a whole lot of people are going to be disappointed.

EDIT Hell, I'm pretty sure Antonius submitted those same pics a year ago!

Maybe the second though it was never drawn? The pic people have drawn was a black and white one.

Holy crap this thread was around when I had long hair?

Could one of you fine, amazing artists do me up? Here's an old college pic and a recent one. As you can see, me (and my hairline somewhat) have unfortunately been through some ish. One or both would be much appreciated.

To say you're skilled is an understatement, hot damn.

Thanks, yo. It's been ages and my Pigma pen is frayed to hell, but it's a fun morning exercise. If you want to see some real talent, though, check back through the thread for Alcotholic, MYE, messypandas, Prax, abe bly, etc. ^_^

seantos

Neo Member
I loved this thread and I had completely forgotten about it. I was always so impressed with all the amazing pictures that I regretted not tossing up a picture or two in hopes of gaining a new avatar picture.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
I loved this thread and I had completely forgotten about it. I was always so impressed with all the amazing pictures that I regretted not tossing up a picture or two in hopes of gaining a new avatar picture. So here are my two (I hope I didn't screw up the link to the images and post some massive version):

IMG_0009_zpsvsqam2p7.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5Y1g3m2.jpg?1[/img]

Nephtis

Thanks, yo. It's been ages and my Pigma pen is frayed to hell, but it's a fun morning exercise. If you want to see some real talent, though, check back through the thread for Alcotholic, MYE, messypandas, Prax, abe bly, etc. ^_^

I see that! Everyone here has been pretty great. And, funny enough, I am wearing the same pic as the ones I am thinking about sharing so I think that's a sign for me to do so.

Can someone make a drawing of me? I'm putting three pictures so you've something to choose from :p

edit: oh shit top of the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom