• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Do you have 5 posts in the Steam thread? I saw there's the nolurkers rule applied, so to win you need 5 posts in the Steam thread.

I'm not sure what the Steam thread is since I'm still relatively new so perhaps that was it.

Anyway, some Steam codes going:

Spacecom gone to Valahart
Lowglow gone to fifasnipe2224
WORLD END ECONOMiCA gone to TheAutomator

First to PM me with the code they want gets it. Manners always welcome!

Ludens

Banned
I'm not sure what the Steam thread is since I'm still relatively new so perhaps that was it.

Anyway, some Steam codes going:

Spacecom gone to Valahart
Lowglow gone to fifasnipe2224
WORLD END ECONOMiCA gone to TheAutomator

First to PM me with the code they want gets it. Manners always welcome!

You need to post here five times:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1213493&page=25

Sadly now the game was claimed, there's only Data Hacker still available.

Here are some NA region keys for the added WiiU games from the bundle
ModBot said:
Instructions for NightmareTrigger:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

x0NgVuQ.png
Runbow (eShop) -- MB-33A4D6F5A3A61B52 - Taken by EMan. 5 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Swords & Soldiers II (eShop) -- MB-D4BB3E96E3379A83 - Taken by NotMSRP. 2 entrants total.

t1462315579z1.png

Cade

Got codes for Mushroom 11 and Towerfall Ascension on Steam. Quote with the one you want and I'll PM you.

EDIT: Gone!

dorisdelay

Neo Member
Some leftovers from Humble Bundle. Enjoy.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (dorisdelay, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Towerfall Ascension -- MB-23D177690CE980D8 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
A Boy and His Blob -- MB-C296116870584743 - Taken by Mikurden
Shantae: Risky's Revenge Director's Cut -- MB-B331519B0BACB2FE - Taken by gurm3n

Gilu

Neo Member
Good luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Gilu:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Gilu, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mushroom 11 -- MB-DFBCDCC9AD47D1F3 - Taken by Saty. 15 entrants total.
Mini Metro -- MB-5DB556B01AFF7B91 - Taken by Geedorah. 22 entrants total.
Shantae: Risky's Revenge Director's Cut -- MB-000943D513DFA2A6 - Taken by shadowfoxx21. 15 entrants total.

t1462370421z1.png

Went through some bundle pages and found left-over codes from various stuff. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for pinkurocket:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 15 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (pinkurocket, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan -- MB-55A7914748FB8EC7 - Taken by Loptous
Wizardry 8 -- MB-057F75C81EEB2F77 - Taken by Megauap
Dungeon of Elements -- MB-9840DA7631A94AF2 - Taken by fuzzy123
Girls Like Robots -- MB-E5E7C16F5075E6F6 - Taken by Neospartan
Darkstone -- MB-E9B4FB88CC5D03C0 - Taken by fifasnipe2224
Boo Bunny Plague: Deluxe Edition -- MB-3A7C04F6C8E785B8 - Taken by Purkake4
Beat Hazard Plus Ultra Plus Shadow Operations Unit DLC -- MB-CCEDDA3A1BA0864C - Taken by PAUonePUNCH
8-Bit Commando -- MB-96DBE98737FDE9B3 - Taken by Hakkelus
Woodle Tree Adventures -- MB-641CFA871638EA90 - Taken by Nabae
Braveland -- MB-C0BF4C36CAD4409D - Taken by fspm
Tesla Breaks the World! -- MB-09A6A563FA701313 - Taken by jorkila
Shadow Man -- MB-16DCDF719F505748 - Taken by tioslash
Wizardry 6 & 7 -- MB-F817C8A8FACD5A64 - Taken by Costa1774
Triple Town -- MB-14532EB32B23B181 - Taken by Vuze

Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader -- MB-70E605FD6B8EB544 - Taken by Baron_Calamity

It's been awhile since i've used this so I hope it work

ModBot said:
I am giving away 1 Steam keys and 3 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (outunderthestars, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

x0NgVuQ.png
Affordable Space Adventures Wii U -- MB-95419F5C61F68C07 - Taken by SUBZERO-08. 3 entrants total.
Animal Crossing New Leaf -- MB-9CC7FABE48DA7CDC - Taken by Jotamide. 17 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Retro City Rampage 3DS -- MB-9CC7FABE48DA7CDC - Taken by Jotamide. 17 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Shantae and the Pirates Curse Wii U -- MB-23F7ED4B6CBA3DAC - Taken by FourSerioux. 4 entrants total.

t1462410686z1.png

Pretty sure the New Leaf code won't work anymore if it's from Club Nintendo. I think all codes from that expired in September 2015.

We'll find out I guess. :p Awesome giveaway nonetheless! :D

EMan

To the Winners, Enjoy
ModBot said:
Instructions for EMan:

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mushroom 11 -- MB-CFA5A2AB5C310E2B - Taken by hooijdonk17. 9 entrants total.
Human Resource Machine -- MB-B787A375CF39EF3B - Taken by Balthuk. 5 entrants total.
A Boy and His Blob -- MB-8A8659F3B625B05D - Taken by derExperte. 16 entrants total.

t1462493606z1.png

JDHarbs

Happy Star Wars Day! Best of luck to all who enter.
ModBot said:
Instructions for JDHarbs:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JDHarbs, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Star Wars Jedi Knight Dark Forces II -- MB-75795129978AFA81 - Taken by Fezan. 7 entrants total.
Star Wars Battlefront II -- MB-70FAE634E690B06B - Taken by Metalingus5150. 13 entrants total.
Star Wars: Dark Forces -- MB-CF42146D8E42BA72 - Taken by NotMSRP. 4 entrants total.

t1462419386z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 5 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

x0NgVuQ.png
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (Wii U) -- MB-CD2DC63D75E4567A - Taken by ShinUltramanJ. 5 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Swords & Soldiers II (Wii U) -- MB-A99CA90A2C957710 - Taken by Geedorah. 2 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Runbow (Wii U) -- MB-9482292EF49B4E5B - Taken by Shizza. 5 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Affordable Space Adventures (Wii U) -- MB-A8EC53CC1BBC031F - Taken by tylergregg. 6 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Darksiders II (Wii U) -- MB-511335CA150A8340 - Taken by Cruxist. 10 entrants total.

t1462496246z1.png

EMan

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 5 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

x0NgVuQ.png
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (Wii U) -- MB-CD2DC63D75E4567A - Taken by ShinUltramanJ. 5 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Swords & Soldiers II (Wii U) -- MB-A99CA90A2C957710 - Taken by Geedorah. 2 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
x0NgVuQ.png
Affordable Space Adventures (Wii U) -- MB-A8EC53CC1BBC031F - Taken by tylergregg. 6 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Darksiders II (Wii U) -- MB-511335CA150A8340 - Taken by Cruxist. 10 entrants total.

t1462496246z1.png

Its the NA Codes,forgot to put it down

Shizza

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

x0NgVuQ.png
x0NgVuQ.png
x0NgVuQ.png
x0NgVuQ.png
x0NgVuQ.png

t1462496246z1.png

Thank you for Runbow, Mr Anonymous Donor! Can't wait to give this a spin!

Sajjaja

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sajjaja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rise of the Triad -- MB-BF64B36DF2500848 - Taken by Neospartan
cross post from steam thread.

rafa

Neo Member
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (rafa, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last month, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Oddworld: New n' Tasty -- MB-931537951904B773 - Taken by Firehead. 11 entrants total.
1993 Space Machine -- MB-1327C82B3440C9C4 - Taken by bobnowhere. 2 entrants total.
Jumpjet Rex -- MB-0965F21A17FD9E84 - Taken by Vuze. 4 entrants total.

t1462608655z1.png

Had some extra keys from this month's Humble Bundle Monthly. Enjoy!

neonglow

Enjoy!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (neonglow, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Space Farmers -- MB-9B1F631BFA6D4C49 - Taken by painey

t1462564474z1.png

Justinh

Hey guys, I have a few things to give away.

First, I have four copies of Duck Game for steam. It's a wonderful game to play local multiplayer. I reckon it's fun online too, but I've never tried it.
3MGUilW.gif

Man, this was annoying to do because I had to send each gift copy to separate emails. Oh well...

I also have a gift code for a year subscription to SIFTD.net. SIFTD is a gaming news aggregation site run by Shane Satterfield. They do some "Premium content" too, notably the Pachter Factor (although that does get on YouTube a week later), as well as archives for their podcast GameFace.

Please only take these things if you plan to use them and please let me know when you redeem them or if you are unable to redeem them so I can try to make it right.

Note, you should be able to enter for multiple raffles, but you will only be able to win one.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Justinh, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Duck Game (key3) -- MB-7FDFAD812D370791 - Taken by illusionary. 21 entrants total.
SIFTD gift subscription -- MB-640D2F2168811FC2 - Taken by Firehead. 1 entrants total.
Duck Game (key1) -- MB-93EDAC8783B78F1F - Taken by pinkurocket. 20 entrants total.
Duck Game (key4) -- MB-60F138EF8FD45037 - Taken by Loptous. 18 entrants total.
Duck Game (key2) -- MB-F77E556B6FCA2205 - Taken by Purkake4. 18 entrants total.

t1462661459z1.png

Hey guys, I have a few things to give away.

First, I have four copies of Duck Game for steam. It's a wonderful game to play local multiplayer. I reckon it's fun online too, but I've never tried it.
3MGUilW.gif

Man, this was annoying to do because I had to send each gift copy to separate emails. Oh well...

I also have a gift code for a year subscription to SIFTD.net. SIFTD is a gaming news aggregation site run by Shane Satterfield. They do some "Premium content" too, notably the Pachter Factor (although that does get on YouTube a week later), as well as archives for their podcast GameFace.

Please only take these things if you plan to use them and please let me know when you redeem them or if you are unable to redeem them so I can try to make it right.

Note, you should be able to enter for multiple raffles, but you will only be able to win one.

Wow. Great giveaway! Hope I win a Duck Game! :D

Alastor

Digging through my old bundles, I found these Steam codes - quote to reveal:

Guardians of Middle-earth
Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack

It seems that GotME is pretty much a dead MOBA, but maybe someone will want to try it anyway.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Digging through my old bundles, I found these Steam codes - quote to reveal:

Guardians of Middle-earth
Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack

It seems that GotME is pretty much a dead MOBA, but maybe someone will want to try it anyway.

Ok, I'm genuinely shocked they are still charging $20 USD for GoME. I'm curious whether or not I'll even be able to matchmake into a game. Let's give it a whirl!

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Karspankey, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Alan Wake Plus DLC -- MB-7EACEC7EA34506C6 - Taken by Zeeman. 3 entrants total.

t1462720535z1.png

Code is for the XBOX ONE

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Be my guest and let me know how it was!

Another Steam code for grabs:
FORCED

Tried matchmaking for over 5 minutes now and yet to find a single person queuing. In the Dota community we like to joke about how dead our game is but I never thought I'd ever experience what it would be like for a MOBA to become a ghost town.

s1QKczE.png

Single digit concurrent users!

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

I am giving away a game key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Empire Universe 3: Pro Package -- MB-73B88D92D9830C69 - Taken by Sarcasm

Go here to create the account and register the game.

http://uk.empireuniverse.com/?rid=8036

Geedorah

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Galak-Z -- MB-9C4536EC95272B1D - Taken by Catshade. 30 entrants total.

t1462915046z1.png

Sarcasm

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Empire Universe 3: Pro Package -- MB-6A62A582193995AD - Taken by Hakkelus. 2 entrants total.

t1462836835z1.png

Register at: http://www.empireuniverse.com/?ref=48642

Dambrosi

Banned
Here, have some spare keys.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Dambrosi:

I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

A Wizard's Lizard -- MB-1E29026180F409F9 - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.
LowGlow -- MB-02EA53C01CC6ACFA - Taken by trailmix16. 3 entrants total.
Space Colony -- MB-2F816C2346AD71A2 - Taken by Sarcasm. 3 entrants total.
Dungeon Nightmares II - The Memory -- MB-7AA1BC006FA46CD8 - Taken by Vuze. 2 entrants total.
Moorhuhn: Tiger and Chicken (WW) -- MB-08561E01E8BBE600 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Stick RPG 2: Director's Cut -- MB-A3F83138C3EC7ED7 - Taken by Catshade. 4 entrants total.
Holodrive Beginner's Pack -- MB-264A32541AA459EB
Sudeki: -- MB-AA507DAFBEFDA0D1 - Taken by Valahart. 4 entrants total.
Bardbarian -- MB-178641755A291563 - Taken by Costa1774. 1 entrants total.
Bridge Constructor Stunts -- MB-BB6973C26B8E068A - Taken by madjoki. 2 entrants total.
D/Generation HD -- MB-FE3790DD2B4CBC8C - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Hero of the Kingdom -- MB-CF7A85D06DACE368 - Taken by fifasnipe2224. 2 entrants total.
Rush for Berlin Gold -- MB-3D59A4B8389E2EA3 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 2 entrants total.
Circuit Breakers -- MB-0C255FE951FB1D59 - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
Knee Deep -- MB-C3AE8029A4323C20 - Taken by Mikurden. 2 entrants total.
SPACECOM -- MB-FA084F159D306C11 - Taken by gurm3n. 2 entrants total.

t1462852445z1.png

Play-Asia.com $5 of $50 or more

VideoGamesPlus.ca $5 off ANY order

As always read thread rules on how to see the codes and please respond once taken.

shaowebb

Cleaning out my indie gala for keys and found a double.

Super Ubie Island Remix.

7L0IB-32MIG-906IX

Protoshift

7TCZA-J0PFR-5QNW2

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SockyJohnson, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

t1cxE6r.gif
Remember Me -- MB-890640861E9472D1 - Taken by Guyver

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif
Bound by Flame -- MB-E0E84599F5F981BC - Taken by fifasnipe2224. 25 entrants total.

t1463030013z1.png

rafa

Neo Member
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (rafa, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- If the key has already been taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Infinifactory -- MB-BF40BA7261C9B500 - Taken by RS4-. 14 entrants total.

t1463030882z1.png

SmokedMeat

Gamer™

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ShinUltramanJ, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Masked Shooters 2 -- MB-316F84C23A50093B - Taken by Valahart[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom