• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Found some duplicate Humble Bundle codes.
PM for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (3DS/EU), key is from Shoklot Caek. I thought it would work on AUS/NZ eshop but it's EU only.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Sonic Generations -- MB-2E6568F0D23A1A6A - Taken by Regginator. 28 entrants total.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-D900CEB4DD6DA0C8 - Taken by Magnegro42. 7 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (3DS/EU) failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1467705758z1.png

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
Code for DLC from humble bundle

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Goya, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Total War: ROME II Caesar in Gaul (DLC) -- MB-61A2B921C753B065 - Taken by derExperte

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Couple spare codes from going to the Playstation E3 Theater Experience that I'm not going to use. Quote to reveal, codes in email tags. Post when you use them.

5 Standard MLB The Show 16 Packs

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie

Wonko_C

Couple spare codes from going to the Playstation E3 Theater Experience that I'm not going to use. Quote to reveal, codes in email tags. Post when you use them.

Took the movie code. Thanks!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Humble Bundle/Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (RageWaffles, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Her Story -- MB-7E40A6EFC3F13F56 - Taken by MANUELF. 23 entrants total.

t1467796126z1.png
The winner will get a Humble Bundle gift link that can be used to get a Steam key.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Magma Tsunami -- MB-D4D697BC3D49D56C - Taken by Camel Master

For the karma

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dimitri LH, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

6cc52dd02ff275a801b07b66d04b9a2000316003.png

Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic 3D blast, Sonic CD -- MB-26FB4AA1548C85B6 - Taken by Speevy

First time I give anything away in this thread, decided to be helpful and give something that I love before it went away. Enjoy!

EDIT: forgot to add a timer....oh well! first come first serve! gotta go fast bros! (hope I dint screw up modbot....)

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Posting outside the Steam thread for once. Enjoy!

Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox One) Giveaway
ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dupy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

EfagyaM.png
Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox One) -- MB-D484EAD4C7D49F4D - Taken by MillionStabs. 17 entrants total.

t1467747292z1.png

DaveMG

Banned
Crimsonland - claimed
Crowntakers - claimed
Doodlegod - claimed
Finding teddy - claimed
Fotonica - claimed
Neverending Nightmares - Claimed
Saints Row IV - Claimed
Secret of the magic crystals - claimed
TinyKeep - claimed
Type:rider - claimed
Woolfe - The Red Hood Diaries - claimed
X-COM: Apocalypse - claimed
X-COM: Enforcer - claimed
X-COM: Interceptor - claimed
X-COM: Terror from the deep -claimed
X-COM: UFO Defense - claimed

All Humble bundle Extras i didn't want/already had
Ill PM the links

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Crimsonland
Crowntakers - claimed
Doodlegod - claimed
Finding teddy - claimed
Fotonica - claimed
Saints Row IV - Claimed
Secret of the magic crystals
TinyKeep
Type:rider
X-COM: Apocalypse

Ill PM the links

Secret of the magic crystals please :)

OmegaDL50

Crimsonland
Crowntakers - claimed
Doodlegod - claimed
Finding teddy - claimed
Fotonica - claimed
Saints Row IV - Claimed
TinyKeep - claimed
X-COM: Apocalypse

Ill PM the links

Crimsonland please?

i grabbed the MLB The Show 16 Packs. Thank you!

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Crimsonland - claimed
Crowntakers - claimed
Doodlegod - claimed
Finding teddy - claimed
Fotonica - claimed
Saints Row IV - Claimed
TinyKeep - claimed
X-COM: Apocalypse - claimed

Ill PM the links

Type:rider please?

Kapsama

Hi, I have a question about physical goods that I no longer want.

I have a box of PS1, PS2 and PC games. Old stuff all of it. I was initially going to throw it away but I thought maybe someone might want them.

The thing is I don't know if etiquette allows to ask for shipping and the cost of an envelope. I don't want to offend anyone and look like I'm pulling a shipping scam but I don't want to be out $3.5 per item shipped either ($2.50 media mail from NJ to CA, $1 padded envelope).

I didn't see the OP mention anything about it and nowadays most givaways seem to be digital goods.

Let me know and I'll take some pics.

data

I have a box of PS1, PS2 and PC games. Old stuff all of it. I was initially going to throw it away but I thought maybe someone might want them.

The thing is I don't know if etiquette allows to ask for shipping and the cost of an envelope. I don't want to offend anyone and look like I'm pulling a shipping scam but I don't want to be out $3.5 per item shipped either ($2.50 media mail from NJ to CA, $1 padded envelope).

I didn't see the OP mention anything about it and nowadays most givaways seem to be digital goods.

I doubt anyone would care. 3.5$ sounds like a heck of a deal still, depending on the games

sensui-tomo

Interested if you got some RPGs or whatnot

SheHateMe

Take some pics, because I (and other Gaffers) are more than willing to pay for shipping.

I could send you a pre-paid envelope and just have you place the items in it and drop it back off. LOL

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
As long as you flat-out mention/stress it & they're in good condition, then it should be fine, especially if it's some games that'd be worth it.

neonglow

Here's some quality games to enjoy. Most have a strong narrative.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
-
ad5hOev.png
7zwunRg.png
It's ModBot's birthday! Celebrate by giving out something other than bundle garbage today!
7zwunRg.png
ad5hOev.png

- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (neonglow, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Knights of Pen & Paper Plus1 Edition -- MB-14E028A39C3FF01E - Taken by data. 4 entrants total.
Back to the Future: The Game -- MB-2186AB33FFE429CF - Taken by darkpathwalker92. 8 entrants total.
Her Story -- MB-546E23B28525DB50 - Taken by boybrushdRED. 5 entrants total.
Broken Age -- MB-665EB5E2A2E65AEB - Taken by someguyinahat. 16 entrants total.
NOT A HERO -- MB-383761F39745818E - Taken by Hero Prinny. 13 entrants total.
A Fistful of Gun -- MB-31360B8FBAC57469 - Taken by Eila. 10 entrants total.
Psychonauts -- MB-D6E778121A11D0B7 - Taken by spacellama. 10 entrants total.
Read Only Memories -- MB-2624C91255A002BE - Taken by jgalat. 7 entrants total.
The Walking Dead: Season 1 -- MB-AE095E21DBEFB921 - Taken by Barajas_201. 3 entrants total.
LIMBO -- MB-79994A42A1EACE6E - Taken by Asiratlan. 2 entrants total.

t1467866591z1.png

FrsDvl

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FrsDvl, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Knights of Pen & Paper Plus1 Edition -- MB-3885FF6F485111A1 - Taken by kiyoaki
10000000 -- MB-0090167EE62C68A0 - Taken by Vuze
BADLAND: Game of the Year Humble Deluxe Edition -- MB-5C383B30BE6C42E1 - Taken by dorikyasu
SPACECOM -- MB-A8DEE7C8C312767C - Taken by darkchewie
You Must Build A Boat -- MB-0B75F2384472DD4D - Taken by Ludens
Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon -- MB-E438D931EA1CFA70 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Asdivine Hearts -- MB-253EB30D7133C859 - Taken by darkpathwalker92
Unmechanical -- MB-EF3262C738437D4B - Taken by jorkila
Please Don't Touch Anything -- MB-ECBAEB68C272716C - Taken by Booki

Something from a recent Humble Bundle.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Alessandro:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Alessandro, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Psychonauts -- MB-0509155821BCD3D2 - Taken by Catvoca. 3 entrants total.
Mountain -- MB-12ED8087BCA62C02 - Taken by ExoSoul. 5 entrants total.
SUPERFIGHT The Joiner Micro Deck -- MB-B47BB535A6BC2F9D - Taken by Valkrai. 1 entrants total.
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex First Assault Online: Exclusive E3 Digital Ticket Bundle -- MB-9917DBB1D2624901 - Taken by spacellama. 4 entrants total.
SUPERFIGHT Closed Beta Access -- MB-56FB58B18F9453A0 - Taken by darkpathwalker92. 1 entrants total.

t1467909566z1.png

Apparently got Deep Dungeons of doom already, whoever wants it, just pm me.

EDIT: Claimed by Mikurden, sorry to the others but he was first.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Commander: Conquest of the Americas -- MB-654AC25B6B9C14DB - Taken by Sarcasm

This should give access to both normal and Gold Edition, the game is not available for purchase on Steam anymore.

Brhoom

Banned
The Whispered World Special Edition KZYK6-B2DLM-NWBW9

Decay: The Mare KGFIK-328IB-VYVCC

Anna Quest J6X49-V9F3A-HI2GG

edit: oops I tried to hide them from guests but oh well and I hope they work.

RoadDogg

I always assumed lurkers figured out some kind of script that auto grabs any posted keys and just redeem then right away. I have no idea how, but that is just what I tell myself so I know to never try them.

kiyoaki

The Whispered World Special Edition KZYK6-B2DLM-NWBW9

Decay: The Mare KGFIK-328IB-VYVCC

Anna Quest J6X49-V9F3A-HI2GG

edit: oops I tried to hide them from guests but oh well and I hope they work.
I grabbed The Whispered World. Thank you for sharing.

Quote for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (3DS/EU), key is from Shoklot Caek. I thought it would work on AUS/NZ eshop but it's EU only.
Please post if it worked.

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
Giving away a 3DS theme I don't need :>

I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Goya, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

x0NgVuQ.png
Retro City Rampage: Nintendo 3DS Theme -- MB-6B98EA3007354185 - Taken by Glitchesarecool

JBwB

Got a leftover key that I don't want from the latest humble bundle.

Choice Chamber (quote to see humble bundle link):

Kaiken

Banned
Some Paragon avatars and Horizon static theme codes for whoever wants them. Please let us know if you've claimed them. Codes are hidden in email quotes:

Paragon Avatar Bundle #1:
Paragon Avatar Bundle #2:
Horizon Zero Dawn Static Theme:

Some Paragon avatars and Horizon static theme codes for whoever wants them. Please let us know if you've claimed them. Codes are hidden in email quotes:

Paragon Avatar Bundle #1:
Paragon Avatar Bundle #2:
Horizon Zero Dawn Static Theme:

Took the HZD theme, thank you!

Top Bottom