• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

The first person to quote this post will be mailed this Fallout New Vegas merch. Please PM me your shipping info right away, as I am off to the post office in mere moments.
jwGEt.jpg

The first person to quote this post will be mailed these PSVita lanyards. Please PM me your shipping info right away, as I am off to the post office in mere moments. For real this time.
4pQgO.jpg

decaf

I have a few Steamy leftovers! Reply with the name of the game you're after followed by your favourite pizza topping and I'll PM the game over to you. Mmm. Pizza.

Bunch of Heroes
Greed Corp
Toki Tori

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
I have a few Steamy leftovers! Reply with the name of the game you're after followed by your favourite pizza topping and I'll PM the game over to you. Mmm. Pizza.

Bunch of Heroes
Greed Corp
Toki Tori

Bunch of Heroes please?

Sausage breh

Troll

Banned

Bunch of Heroes
Greed Corp
Toki Tori

Good Idea, that stops the "ME!" or ":D" comments. Maybe we will start to see "ME PEPOEORNI" responses lol

Speevy

Banned
Free copy of Plants vs. Zombies GOTY to the first person to name a game you've personally played through at an (average) sub-20 FPS framerate.

gotee12

Hoard Steam key, free to a good home (base game, no DLC). Quote to see it. Please post once it's taken.

Enjoy!

edit: You're welcome Vaco6121.

Could anyone donate some Xbox Live Gold time? Sub ran out yesterday. I have 60$ to spend on gaming this month and that's reserved for Syndicate because the co op demo was ace.

However, Syndicate is no good without Xbox Live and Xbox Live isn't really that big a deal if I have no Syndicate!

bubnbob

Banned
Download the Mass Effect 3 demo, it gives you free Gold until release. Not sure if it means just for the demo or overall.

F-Pina

Ok, we have 5 CRAZY copies (European store only) of CRAZY Under Siege Enhanced Edition to give away right here on CRAZY GAF! The first 5 guys to PM me the 3 names of the main characters in Under Siege get a CRAZY copy! IT'S CRAZY!!!

GO! (crazy)

Top Bottom